Chapter Thirty- That's How You Know

"I tried looking for that place...Andoleesa-"

"Andalasia-"

"Whatever...I called every airline agency...I don't know if it's a city or a town..."

"Can't be a state..."

"And she told me it's just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment. What is that all about?"

"Giselle..." He turned to Sam. "Thanks." She rolled her eyes as he pulled her outside, away from Emma as she saw a familiar figure. The man who was sent in to watch her, to be sure she stayed away from the prince. As she did such a thing, she decided to watch him closely.

"I will buy you a train, plane, bus, hell-boat ticket...but I can't get involved after that."

"I do truly thank you..."

"Here...here's some money. You and...her...go ....home and then good luck."

"Thank you Robert...I don't know what this does but...thank you..." She turned before moving along with Emma towards the park. Unknowing to them, Robert stopped upon the steps and looked to them as Giselle held the money in her hand before looking at a woman dressed in worn-down clothes as she threw bread to birds.

"Oh thank you kind girl..."

Robert shook his head and rolled his eyes before moving towards her.

"Excuse us." He pushed her away, further into the park as Emma stayed further behind. They came across a street vendor selling popcorn as he offered her a caramel apple. She went to accept it, but he carried her further along, as the man snarled. As Emma saw him, she glared to him before he turned quickly away.

"So what is with you and this prince? How long have you two been together?"

"A day." She said with wonder in her eye, like a child at a candy shop.

"You mean it feels like a day because you are so in love..."

"No. I mean...it's been a day."

"One day? You're going to marry a man you just met?"

"And tomorrow it will be two days!" She said as she came across a man with bongo drums sitting upon the ground.

"How do you know if you love him?"

"Silly question. I love him more than there are stars...is that not enough?"

"You cannot possibly know everything there is to know about someone in one day..."

She glared before turning to him. "And your Nancy...how long have you been with her?"

"Uh...five years..."

"And you still haven't proposed? No wonder she was angry..."

"She wasn't-"

"You should always tell someone how special they are to you...Otherwise how will they know they're loved?"

Suddenly the man started playing something on his drums. She turned to him with a smile.

"How do you know he loves you? How do you know he's yours?" Suddenly the man began singing along. "How do you know that he loves you..."

"Great you know the song too..."

Suddenly Giselle pulled him into a flash-mob style dance number in the middle of New York City. An instance that attracted the attention of everyone..including Killian. His eyes met with Emma as he rushed to her. As the song continued, Robert was being drug off through bridal parties, and ending on a carriage ride as Killian embraced Emma tighter than ever before.

"We can finally return home!"

She pulled away.

"Of course not!"

"You cannot wish to stay here...it is...so loud..."

"Indeed. And there are many odd things but....that being said...Cora is here...with a little shrew of a man...I do not know his name but he is trying to harm Giselle..."

"Who?"

Emma motioned to the girl in the carriage ride before he slowly nodded.

"Is she a friend of yours?"

"Recently. We must stay...my stomach has a bad intuition Killian..."

"I promised your father to return you safely home..." He suddenly remembered the mirror given to him to communicate. He handed it and explained its purpose as she opened it to find her worried father than mother awaiting her as she quickly took the mirror from Charming. After she expressed her being okay, she saw how Giselle was gone.

"We must find her!"

"Why do you feel obligated love?"

"She helped me when I was just as lost as her...she never left me behind...I owe it to her...a fellow lost princess to another..."