Chapter Twenty Six- Stories Untold

"Love, can I-" Killian peeked into her room before finding her balcony open and her necklace upon the ground. Growing nervous, he peered out the window before finding a hooded figure carrying Emma in his arms down the dark allies of the city. He ran from her room to Charming before finding Pocahontas standing before him, shaking his hand.

"Your highness...Emma was taken."

"What?!"

"Someone in a red cape..."

Snow gasped. "Why?" Suddenly Red emerged from the cellar, dirty and appeared to have been deprived of water and food for some time.

"Someone jumped me after Rome...They locked me away and I just out now...I tried to warn you but it was too late."

"Who did it?"

"Rumple."

"Collecting on our debt..." Snow said aloud as Killian was anxious to move after her.

"Okay. Any person-or dark one trying to leave is to be seized immediately. I want Rumple."

"With all due respect your Highness...him and I...have a history...I think it would be best if I were to try to defeat him..."

"He does not play fair-"

"And for some time...neither did I..." Charming nodded as they took their horses tied in the back and rode through the city, checking each villager's home and shop within the radius. Half of the riders than moved into the forest as Charming and Killian stuck together. They searched high and low for any sign of Rumple or Emma, and found the red cloak hanging from a nearby branch. Killian moved down from his horse before moving by it and collecting it over his arm.

"Rumpelstiltskin?" He asked aloud to no response. Charming readied his fighting stance, keeping a small distance to hopefully have the element of surprise. "Rumpelstiltskin?" Killian asked again, this time hearing the rustling of branches to his side. He turned quick to find a dagger flying towards him. Dodging it, he moved back up to find the man he loathed standing before him.

"The great Killian Jones-Captain Ho-" He paused. "Your hand...How?"

"You are not the only person with a magical connection Rumple...or should I say Gold?"

"You shall say nothing if you know what is good for you. I still own your heart-"

"It's useless now."

Rumple suddenly placed Killian's heart in his hand and squeezed it, causing it to become a pile of dust, seeing no effect.

"I see...Magic?"

"Love."

"Ah...the bad-boy pirate found love? How sweet...but shall I make this love story tragic like your last one...dearie?"

"I was not the only person who lost someone-"

"Ah. True! But I do not think much of her anymore. I think only of my revenge. You and I had a deal and you just broke it by finding a loophole-"

"That's cleverness not breaking a contract Rumple..."

"I suppose I could just..." Quickly, Killian's hand became a hook he concealed. "Take the magic away."

Charming glared from a distance, confused.

"Why can we not let this go. I will not come for you if you do the same-"

"Because I want my vengeance Killian."

"Then have it." He opened his arms as Rumple looked back in surprise.

"I have everything I need. The love of the woman of my dreams, a status as a knight...-"

"I am not here for you. I am here for you..." He pointed to Charming who moved towards him. "You too skipped on my deal." Suddenly a cloud was overhead. Something wicked coming this way. A green cloud flashing with lightning. A woman appeared in a black hat and black dress as she had her arms crafted tight on her waist.

"My sister told me of a little rodent she needs help getting rid of..."

"Zelena?" Charming asked as she nodded.

"Indeed."

"I thought you hated your sister-"

"After having a mother like Cora...that is punishment enough..."

Killian smirked before Rumple chuckled.

"A wicked witch, a pirate, and a charming prince...how do you suppose you can defeat me?"

"Who says anything about that?" Suddenly Regina appeared and she connected her hand with Zelena before Rumple fell to the ground.

"How?"

"After Emma helped me, I kept a close eye on her...Saw that Red was too interested...and in two places....the fact she said "dearie" also let me in on the secret."

"What do you plan to do?"

Regina looked to Killian. "It's up to you. You can have the revenge..."

He paused and took his blade from his side.

"I dreamed of having this revenge my whole life. To have you on your knees at the edge of my sword...weak...for giving me this..." He said as he moved his hook before his face. He brought the blade beneath his chin. "But I don't care to have it anymore. I would rather you spend a life with no abilities. No memories of this life-of being the dark one." He looked to Zelena and Regina as they nodded.

"As you wish." They said in unison as a bright light shot up from Rumple.

"Can you make him forget about Neal?"

"Of course."

And with that, the dark one did not exist. But a problem remained...he was the only one who knew where Emma was...