Chapter Twenty Seven- Lost and Found

"Emma?" Killian called out as he began to grow worried. "Emma?" He repeated as he heard nothing but Charming calling for her as well. Eventually, he rested against a tree and Charming came beside him.

"I am so sorry your highness... I promised you-"

"Nobody can defeat the dark one...even now, he is just without memory...if he ever gains it...I am terrified to think of what would happen...What vengeance he would take out."

"As am I..."

"Can I ask you something odd?"

Killian nodded.

"Why did you want him to forget about his son?"

"His son was Neal. The same Neal Emma loved. The same Neal that died because of me. The same-"

"Well well." A voice called from within the trees. A British voice that appeared to hover around them. Eventually, landing in front of them. A young boy dressed in green landed before them with his arms crossed hard against his chest.

"If it it isn't the scoundrel himself..."

"Pan..." Killian spoke as he gritted his teeth.

"The last time I saw you, you were begging me to help your brother..."

"And you lied...." Killian spoke through his anger as Charming gripped his sword hard.

"I merely told you the truth...one could not leave Neverland and having taking something from it...You did not listen therefore, you killed your brother...twice...if I recall...."

"How are you here? I thought you were bound to Neverland..."

"I was...before it was...opened..."

'Opened?"

"Yes. By a wizard. One of great reputation I gathered...Mer-something."

"Merlin...' Charming said as he nodded. "Why would he do something like that?" He asked himself as Pan walked around with a smug look and his arms shifting from crossed to at his sides, to moving quickly to show excitement or example.

"He expressed trying to revive something-maybe someone..."

"Who could be in the underworld he would want to save?"

Charming shrugged as the clinging of armor was heard. The rest of his knights came at his side as Pan's smirk deepened.

"Did you request the audience just for me?"

"What is it you want Pan?"

"Simple. Where is Rumple? I know he was coming after Emma and it is no secret you love her-"

"You do not know where she is then?"

"No. I am looking for Rumple and I will be out of your hair..."

"Zelena." Charming said as Killian tried to think of what to say. "She was the last to speak to him. Whatever happened-"

"You are a better King than liar...perhaps you are not as used to it as I am...."

"Does that mean you know where she is?"

"Maybe...it is quite fun seeing you squirm Killian..after all this time and I still can..."

"Where is she you bloody bastard?"

"Somewhere far far from here...."

Emma awoke as she rubbed her head, coughing before finding she was sitting against a post holding up a vine for flowers. Moving to her feet, she could hear a woman humming around the corner. Curious to know where she was and with whom, she peeked past the plant to find the woman being followed by a woman in a black cloak. She moved slowly, almost as if she was elder, yet, determined. Emma followed the scene as she saw the woman wearing a puffy white dress linger towards a large well that opened almost like a mouth as trees covered the scene. Emma looked around as she walked, noticing they were beside a church.

"She is getting married?" She asked herself before moving behind a bush to see the woman speaking to the bride.

"You look worried my dear....can I offer you something? On your wedding day?"

"No. I am...I am quite fine-but very late...very VERY late if I am not in the church in the next five minutes..."

"Surely you can linger for an old lady...keep me company a while..."

"I must be going."

"Not until I say!" the woman's voice changed from kind to forceful as the woman fought to break free. Emma rushed towards the duo to find the elderly lady push the girl into the well. A scream was heard descending as she found the woman to change.

"Cora?" She asked herself aloud before peering to find her standing in her glare over the well as a short man ran to her side.

"What can I help you with my Queen?"

"Make sure she keeps away from my son in law. I want you to follow her."

"To where?"

"To a place where there are no happily ever afters..." She chuckled as the man jumped into the well, quickly followed by Emma.