Chapter 10

Harry's kisses were like little butterfly wings brushing against my lips. His fingers bushed my cheekbones and continued on to tuck a curl behind my ear. His hot breath blew against my face as he leaned in to press his lips mine. 

Harry's hands traveled down to my waist to pull me closer.  

"I love you" Harry murmured, his lips traveling up to under my ear. I moaned and twisted my hands into his curls.  

"I love you too" I tugged his shirt off over his head. My palms slipped up his chest, tracing his tattoos with my fingertips. I felt his racing pulse under my palms.  

Harry pushed me up against the wall and devoured my lips. I was intoxicated by his touch.  

I pressed my body into his and felt a moan in the back of his throat.  

A door suddenly opened, a bright light flooding in, and a figure stepped into the dark room.  

"Charlie?" I knew that voice.  

"Evan?" I yelped and he pulled me into a big hug.  

"Charlie, I'm so glad your safe!" He cried, pressing his lips to mine.  

"Charlotte?" Harry sounded confused and hurt. Evan stepped away and was now side by side with Harry.  

"Who do you choose? You can't have us both" They demanded in union. 

I didn't know what to say.  

"Um..." I trailed off, tongue tied. I didn't want to make this decision! I couldn't!  

I felt a sharp pain in my ribs.  

"Ow" I murmured, looking down. I saw nothing but felt the jab again.  

"Charlie! Charlie!" Someone was calling me but I couldn't put my finger on who it was. The voice was familiar though.  

A final slap across the face pulled me out of my dream and back into reality.  

McKenna was standing above me with we hands on her hips.  

"Did you just slap me across the face?" I asked, my fingers going up to my cheek in shock.  

"Yes! You are hard to wake up!" She cried.  

"What's wrong?" I rubbed my eyes.  

"Harry tore his stitches. He's bleeding" She alerted me.  

I shot up and stumbled to the basement.  

Blood soaked the sheets and dripped onto the floor. Harry groaned and clutched at the now open wound.  

"Harry what did you do?" I demanded, already getting out the stitch kit.  

"Rolling around in the bed I guess" He managed to get out through the pain. I gave him some Advil and turned to the boys. I admired how they were all so supportive of each other.  

"You guys should hold his hand or something" I looked back to Harry, speaking to him now, "I'm not going to lie, this is going to hurt" 

Harry took a deep breath and his tongue flicked out over his full lips to went them nervously. 

They surrounded him, each giving their two cents of support and kindness.  

"I'm sorry" I said again and got to work as quickly as I could. He was mostly unconscious the last time it happened, and Liam too, so it wasn't as painful.  

"It's going to be okay, mate" Louis comforted.  

"Pains only temporary" Niall said.  

I finally finished after what seemed like agonizing hours, but in reality was only under an hour.