Chapter 98- Shadows

Start from the beginning

"I'll wait for you..." a voice in my head says.

I force myself to pull away gently. The only sounds now are us breathing heavily staring into each other's eyes.

I let my lips graze hers for a moment, before giving her one last soft kiss.

"I love you..." I whisper on her lips, before walking down the hall to my hotel room.

Tatiana's POV

I stay pressed up against the door, my whole body feeling weak.

Damn.

Every time I tried to bury my feelings for him, he brought them back.

And this time they were making butterflies in my stomach.

And that was just by talking to him. All night we stayed on the beach talking. It felt wonderful and...real.

It washed away my hurt towards him.

And forget about when he would hold me or kiss me...

I swallow hard as I walk into my suite shutting the door.

I suddenly feel my stomach knot up thinking about everything in the past.

I run a hand through my hair letting out a sigh.

"If you've truly let go of being hurt, what's holding you back?"

Sheryl's POV

"Hey." Ricky mumbles rubbing his face. I look up at him tiredly.

We all decided to meet at the breakfast bar in the hotel before meeting our drill sergeant for rehearsal.

"Where's Greg?" I mutter leaning against the counter.

"In bed." he snorts. "I tried to wake him up. He said he's doing the Rosa Parks movement."

I raise an eyebrow. "The what?"

"He said if Rosa didn't move out the seat, he ain't moving out the bed."

I roll my eyes letting out a chuckle. It's crazy to think I'm dating him now.

"A cappuccino and pecan muffin please..." I mumble to the girl behind the counter.

"So is Tatiana coming down?" he asks sitting in the chair next to me.

"Yeah, I went to her room but she didn't answer. Probably taking a shower or something." I shrug.

He chuckles. "Mike was gone too. All night."

My eyes widen as the girl gives me my drink and muffin.

"You don't think...?"

Maybe they made it official.

He shrugs. "I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me." he laughs. "But then again Tatiana probably ain't giving him none yet."

I giggle shaking my head as I see Greg walking through the lobby smoothly.

"Hey Rosa..." I smirk.

"Morning snowflake." Greg smirks planting a soft kiss on my lips, sitting next to me.

"Gag me." Ricky mumbles.

"Aww Ricky. You still my boo thang." Greg says batting his eyes at Ricky, who throws a napkin at him.

"I thought Tati would be here by now." I look around.

"Ohh no." Greg grins widely. "Her and Mike were getting it on in the hallway."