Chapter 97 - The Walk

Start from the beginning

I keep staring at her, her beauty hypnotizing me.

"God, I love you so much..." I think to myself.

"Michael?" Tatiana says as I snap out of my thoughts.

I shake my head feeling my face flush, as I look down.

"Sorry..." I chuckle slowly and bite my lip. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah...sure..." she whispers as she moves out the way letting me walk in.

I walk in awkwardly, clearing my throat.

"Uhm, how was the meeting?" she asks quietly breaking the silence.

"Good, uhm...I came by last night and this morning." I say quietly.

"Oh."

"Oh?" I frown and turn around looking over at her. "Are you avoiding me?"

"No, I'm just trying to get used to being back." she says looking down, playing with her fingers.

I nod and look away. It was something more, as another long silence fills the air. I look out the window and looks back at her.

I remain silent as I look out the window.

"Come on..." I say grabbing a blanket off the chair and grabbing her hand.

She furrows her eyebrows as we walk out the suite doors.

"Where are we going?" she asks.

"Out." I answer simply as we walk down the halls to the elevator.

"Michael, I was going to get ready for bed...we have rehearsal tomorrow-"

"And I'm the boss. I'll make rehearsal time later." I say as we go in the elevator doors. I press a button and we reach the hotel lobby.

"Michael, Frank is going to do room checks..." Tatiana warns.

I grab her hand, as we sneak through the back of the hotel, going through the kitchen, and out the doors.

"Michael, I don't think-"

"Ssshh..." I chuckle. "Just be dangerous with me, okay?" I smirk lightly. She breaks into a soft laugh and rolls her eyes.

"Fine..." she mumbles stubbornly.

I chuckle as we walk slowly through the darkness.

"So where are we heading to?" she asks quietly. I gently squeeze her hand.

"To the beach out here..." I answer quietly. "I always wanted to just walk the beach..."

She stays silent as we walk through the sand.