"Well, Gracie is a rather shy girl, in fact, she is willing to let me all clue you in on some very important details. Maybe this video might help you remember a side of Gracie that might've seem so familiar to many of you."

Gracie smiled, not even caring what the video was showing but as she noticed the shocked and disgusted expressions on the faces of many, she was forced to take a look.

What lay before her was a full-sized projection of an alternative of herself that she fought to overcome. She fought back tears as a lump of guilt brought back memories as Adam recounted his reasons for making his transition but she cried when it became clear when Adam transformed into the infamous red dress and glued on the infamous red locks. 

Many gasps and whispers deafened the video's audio. Drew smiled victoriously as he watched how uncomfortable Gracie was becoming.

"This has been my college project with the kind permission of my sister, who has been using her middle name as her last, by the way." He was loving this, there was nothing better than to finally bring an end to it all, "So I've proven my theory. From one polar opposite to the next, can I a person make completely makeover their identity and start anew. Indeed. Ain't that so, Gracie?"

Gracie stared with wide, sorrowful eyes at her brother, then she turned to face the crowd and noticed that a number of her partners looked disgusted or walked out. Many of the girls who mimicked and looked up to her were now sporting confused looks. In an instance, her fame and superior status became questionable and all that anybody was seeing was Adam and not her. They were seeing an Adam that had been recreated; they weren't seeing a Gracie that had been down-right humiliated.

With rigidity, she made her way to the back of the stage behind the curtains, unbeknownst to all that she fell immediately in a depressed state that forced her to the ground in tears. She felt as though she was a mistake that needed to be corrected. She tugged with all her might at her hair and at her clothes, she just wanted to be out of the pain forever but trapped in her despair she knew no other way to accomplish this. Eventually, she unravelled the hair extensions that revealed the once-familiar crop and wiped the heavy mascara she was wearing.  

"So now people, you now know the real Gracie Elaine. Your reactions mean the world to me and to her, of course." He smiled cheekily to the a flabbergasted audience who followed by Mr. Simpson's enthusiasm applauded the spectacle. 

Drew made his way to the back of the stage in hopes of finding his sister there to sweeten the deal to see her face now, instead he was met by her visibly distraught figure.

"Gracie?" he looked on horrified.

"Why! Why couldn't you just let me be happy?" her intense stare and saddened voice awakened a guilt so extreme in Drew he fell to his knees and hugged her, the two crying in unison. 

[theme song]

            The room was indeed warming and inviting but the tension present clearly was not. The two women sat at the dinner table facing each other but one was excited yet cautious and the other was terrified and shocked.

"So you see Sav and I have been together all this time," Holly J. spoke calmly though inside she was begging for some sort of a reaction other than a blank stare.

"All this time?" asked Mrs. Bhandari. 

"Yes. It was a long distance relationship, so we saw each other so little and when we did nothing really happened because time was against us."

Mrs. Bhandari nodded rather reluctantly, as though the information she was learning was too much to bear. "So are the two of you still together now?"