Episode 10

Episode 10: SECRETS OUT LOUD PT 1

                As the brilliance of the sun swept over her eyes, Alli was awaken with wide expectation. She smiled earnestly and immediately got of bed. She slipped on her fluffy bedroom slippers awaiting her at the edge of the bed. She scampered over to her closet and stood there anxiously before she placed her hand on the handle. She pulled it open in one swift action and stood glued admiring with teary eyes. 

She removed a set of clothes and threw them on the floor. She looked at them with a pitiful look, "Finally no more uniforms, ever again!" She turned back to the closet to face a bounty of gorgeous clothes, high heel shoes and all, "I can't wait!"

[theme song]

            "It's great to have this school back!" greeted the principal on the intercom in all smiles. He looked ever so smart in his very laid-back suit. "And if you're wondering, I'm taking on a new look too." He laughed cheekily, more to himself than to the audience, "Just remember, I'm watching. Great day to all."

"Great day indeed," tooted K.C. as he noticed the red-head waltzing into the school. In the middle of the hallway he froze as the girl drew closer in his direction. His anticipated smile was suddenly replaced with a frown as he saw a huge crowd of guys in close pursuit.

He stood there dumbfounded by his luck as she walked away but managed to steal a very flirtatious glance from her, just in time for Marisol to jump him out of it.

"See you've got the red fever already too," Marisol greeted bitterly.

K.C. sighed, "Of course not." He shifted his eyes hoping not to get nervous about lying, "It's all about me and you."

Marisol was not liking to his plea. She crossed her arms and watched him closely, "Really?"

"Really." K.C. said and managed to relax the drawing tension into a romantic liplock.

Marisol smiled and added breathlessly, "I believe you."

!-0_0-!

               Clare was busying herself towards her locker just in time to hear some powerful tap-tapping behind her. She looked around and was shocked by the sight she saw, "Wow! First day and you're dressed like this!" Alli was dressed in an outfit fit for a supermodel and four-inch heels to match.

"Spare me a break. It's been uniforms for me for a loonnngg time." She smiled confidently. "And besides I'm still boiler room girl here, can't disappoint." She added sarcastically with a hint of sadness. 

"That's not true. You dressed like this way before the boiler room," teased Clare as she touched her friend's arm to show her sympathy.

Alli couldn't help but giggle at the notion, "That's why I'm the hottest dresser in town." And then she looked up to the sound of oncoming heels and her voice trailed off, "Or am I?" She looked at the red head who had suddenly joined them without permission, "Uh, do I know you?" 

The girl jokily responded, "Guess you didn't tell her."

"Not exactly," Clare admitted; an undeniable fear lurked as she admired the two girls who were pretty much sizing up the other as if in a battle royale. 

Alli turned towards Clare with confusion, "What's going on?" 

"Alli, relax," Clare said calmly, "Gracie's an old friend of ours."

"What do you mean?"

"It's the new and improved Gracie Torres," Gracie outstretched her arm graciously awaiting a handshake.