Chapter 1: Seeking the biggest threat on Earth, Son Goku!

Start from the beginning

BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING, PAY ATTENTION!

This is Book 3! If you have not read "The Retaliation" (Book 2) then leave!

If you have not read "The Wrath" (Book 1) Then what the heck are you doing here?! XD

The list is like this:

Book 1 (The Saiyan saga): "The Wrath of The Earthling Saiyan" (21 chapters)

Book 2 (The Frieza saga): "The Retaliation of The Earthling Saiyan" (30 chapters)

Book 3 (The Android saga): "The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan" (Begins here!)

AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, instead of doing the Q's and A (forgive me) I will explain what I originally was going to do in the first two books, or give a summary of the series itself.

It's long... so uh. Brace yourself.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z Kai, or Dragon Ball Super! It all belongs to Akira Toriyama! This is a Fanfiction, so please support the official release!

HEY REVIEWERS! READ THIS:

Okay, so I literally sat for an hour re-reading EVERY SINGLE review I had in both "The Wrath" and "The Retaliation". I paid very close attention to each one.

My common reviewers:

-Hugodrax

-Simgr101

-Innocence of power

I took a good look at those and looked over my chapters. I saw my mistakes, and this book should make up for it.

Now, allow me to point this out. I have written ahead. (Six chapters are almost complete) and I sorta took what I saw and tried to make it fit in my own way. Though, honestly, I knew where this story was going, so I'll point out that some of you readers probably won't like some parts, but it still blends in a way.

We are entering the Android arc with Gero and Cell, you name it. Kakarot here may have you tilting your heads, and the others, so please do read the end A/N.

I'll admit that I was stuck at one point. I have been as careful as I can to make this stay on the line of DBZ. (I also rewatched the Kai episodes.) I had to constantly delete pre-made chapters and rewrite them. I promised this book would be better than the last two. Still, it can't be expected to be perfect.

PLEASE do read the Possible Question section at the Author's Note (at the end of this chapter and the others) It may answer your questions.

Key: (Changed to be more clear)

"Talking"

"Foreign language"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Well! Let's bring this to business. 2016 volume, come forth!

Realize that a new book comes around each year!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 1: Seeking the biggest threat on Earth! Son Goku! -

"A... Saiyan?" A voice behind a desk mutter out. "That is what his species is called? A Saiyan?"

"Yes, and according to the files, Saiyans are a species who has the appearance strikingly alike to a Human, with the exception of their larger muscle mass, slower aging, and their tails. Even their hair... it's always looking wild as if they never took care of it. I've seen more than enough to determine that."