The man had longer dirt blond hair and blue, large, childlike eyes.  

"I'm Billy" He mumbled, his eyes darting around. I knew by the way he spoke, acted, and carried himself that he was mentally disabled. I had to take this chance.  

"Hi. I'm Charlotte" I said softly. I approached him slowly.  

Harry grabbed my arm as I passed him and whispered, "What are you doing?!" 

"Shh" I said back and continued on until I was right in front of Billy.  

"How are you Billy?" I asked him with a warm smile.  

"Good" He shuffled his feet a little.  

"Billy, I want to be friends. Will you be my friend?" I asked.  

He nodded, finally looking at me "Okay"

"Billy you don't want to hurt your friends do you?" I told him, trying to hold his gaze.  

"No" He looked nervous.  

"Well why don't you let me and my friends leave" I tried to make my voice as smooth and convincing as possible.  

"Jack says you can't leave" He told me.  

"Who's Jack?" I asked.  

"My brother" Billy said.  

"How many of you are there?" I questioned.  

"Jack, me, my Mom, my Pop, and my sister Lucy" Billy answered. So this was a family affair?! This isn't exactly what I'd call a family activity. 

"I would like to meet Jack if that's alright. I'm sure we all would, right Harry?" I turned back to him and saw Louis watching us in the hall as well.  

He hesitated before answering, "Yes, I'd like to meet Jack" Louis nodded as well.  

Billy considered it "I don't know if Jack would like that" 

"Please Billy? We are friends right?" I pleaded. I actually had no interest in meeting this Jack, I just wanted an opportunity for us to leave.  

"Okay" He agreed "Just a short visit"  

"Thanks you Billy. Can my other friends come? They want to meet Jack too" I asked.  

"Okay" He agreed. They all suddenly shuffled out of the hall. I guess Louis had gotten them all together to listen.  

"Will you lead the way?" Harry asked, coming up behind me and putting a hand on the small of my back. This simple gesture calmed me down slightly, which I was thankful for. This was no time to lose my nerve. 

Billy nodded and turned to leave when a figure swooped in and gave Billy a smack on the head.  

"You know better then to let them out! Don't be so stupid!" He scolded. The guy had short, blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He pushed past Billy got in my face.  

"Dear Charlotte you are as beautiful as I remember you walking down that street" He greeted me with a smirk.  

"Jack?" I assumed.  

He nodded, "The one and only"  

He grabbed my bad hand and squeezed it tight. I chocked back a scream but couldn't help the small yelp I let out. I tried to pull my hand back but Jack had a firm, tight grip on it. 

"That was a good show you put on. Of course not as good as his" He kicked Liam "But we are just getting started"  

"You bastard! Let us out of here!" Harry cried, taking a step toward Jack.