Chapter 35

Clara's PoV

I have being in slow labor now for the last five hours and my waters still hadn't broken, dr Lucas is due to come check up on me and see how many centimetres i am since last checking up on me, as the last time he checked I was on four centimetres, I was still in a lot of pain as I refuse to have any pain relief.

My mother as being at my side all this time only leaving to go to the toilet, my father had done back to his office, as from what my mother says he as spoke with Leo on the phone as each time he tired to talk to me I couldn't say anything as the pain with all to much.

"CC, oh my goddess are you ok, father said you've gone into slow labor " Cody say as he comes in.

"Y-yes just a a lot of p-pain I" I say trying to take deep breaths in then slow breaths out through a contraction.

"I guess it's pretty painful" I nod as he says down next to our mother.

"Where is Charlotte, is she still in her room"

"Yes I tried to ask if she wanted to come see you and be there for the birth but she just wouldn't look at me nor say a word" I nod understand why Charlotte didn't want to come out her room. Right then Lucas enter the room making Cody leave so her can check me over.

"Well then Clara it looks like you six centimetres, so what I what to do to speed things up is break up waters and start you of into full labor but that's only if you want to" I shake my head no I didn't want to have my baby without Leo being here, if that meant being in labor until then So be it.

"Very well then I'll be back around in about an hour if the pain gets to much do call me a you know my nurses are keeping a eye on the baby's heart rate so far all is well" he leaves the room to do whatever it is that he does.

Half hour later I am still in pain, my contractions are becoming stronger each time. All I could do was breath through them. Just then Leo comes rushing through the doors to my room.

"Oh my I'm so sorry it took so long princess, I'm here now" I don't say anything as the tears roll down my face from seeing Leo, he pulls me in his arms before climbing on the bed and sitting behind me as he holds me to him, my back against his chest as his arms are around my stomach. I look up to see my mother as left the room.

We was still in the same position when Lucas came back in to check on me.

"Alpha Reed nice of you to join us"

"Like wise doc" he says as Lucas goes his checks making Leo growl at him but not saying anything

"Clara you have sever centimetres, and you waters have still not broken, I think now is the time we break them before the baby becomes stressed" I nod my head making him get whatever he needs to break my waters, once he is done he leave the room until it's time.

Holy moly if I thought I was in pain before how I feel right now is far more painful, I was now in full labor and all I wanted to do was push Leo had called Lucas into the room.

I was now trying to push my baby out and it hurt like a bitch, I had Leo's hand in my own as I pushed with all I had sweat was forming on my forehead making Leo wipe it away with a wet cloth, after one final push my baby was out and I could hear my baby's cries like music to my ears.

"Alpha, Luna you have a healthy baby boy"

Pure happiness, joy and love was all I felt hearing them words