Chapter 33

Baby's nursery

Clara's PoV

For weeks we have being getting ready for our baby the nursery was now set up and we had everything that we would need. All we had to do now was wait on our little bundle of joy to arrive.

My feet are swollen, my back is killing me and to top is of I feel like a whale, I was no longer getting the morning sickness but my cravings was forever changing, as of right now my craving are pickles I am having them on everything.

As for the pack well things have being looking up the men have started to build the new homes for the families that would like they own home. The council had stuck to they word and had sent out around forty men from the Knights pack, my father and uncle Connor has also sent forty meaning me had hundred and sixty men to help with the it all.

Charlotte was still struggling to come to terms with the rejection it's being nearly three months since Derek jones rejected her. She isn't her bubble going going self no more, mother said she's being locking herself away in her room won't talk to anyone. I had decided that I would go stay with my mother and try see if I could help in anyways way even though I was ready to have the baby any time now.

Right now I was making my way over to my fathers territory with Kyle and Pete as Leo couldn't come with me due to the fact he had to stay behind to make sure everything was going smoothly and wait for Daniel Hooper the head of the council men to come so he could take care of the pack. The reason for this was so that Leo didn't know how long we would be at my fathers territory and with the building of the new home going on he thought that Daniel could make sure it was all running smoothly as for the pack he was having Harry take care of them.

Pulling up outside my fathers house Kyle opens the door and helps me out, as I get out the car Cody comes out the house running towards me before bring me into a hug.

"Look at you, you look ready to pop sis"

"I know tell me about it, I feel like a whale where is mum and dad anyways"

"They both in a meeting with the new alpha from blood moon pack, he wants to become allies with us"

"I see that would Ryan stone"

"I see you have being learning the alphas of each packs, come lets get you inside" with that Cody leads us inside.

I make my way to my old room before heading to see Charlotte. I knock on her door and open it walking in I see her laying with her back toward the day I could hear her sobs as I enter her room. It broke my heart to see my once outgoing bubble popular sister like this she didn't deserve any of this no matter what she had done or how she made me feel in the past, she was my sister no matter what.

I walk over to her and lay down in front of her so I was facing her, I place my hand on her cheek letting her no I was here for her, her sobs grow stronger and she cries more as I bring her into my arms.

"Oh char I'm so sorry, please don't cry were all here for you, I'm here for you, I need my sister back, your niece or nephew needs the auntie" I didn't know what to say to her, I have never seen her so broken, my sister was no longer right here was a broken girl.