Chapter 2

Clara's PoV

Tonight is the ball for the alphas and their children, I can't believe my mother is making me go to this. I wish I could stay home and just read a book or something because I hate these kind of events.

I'm nothing like Cody or Charlotte, they're so outgoing, bubbly and popular, I hate having attention on me or being in a big crowd. I don't understand why I'm like the only one who is different from the others but I just guess I am.

Anyways, here I am having my hair and make up done by my best friend Jenny, who is also my uncles Dean and Gavin's daughter now don't ask me how that one works out cause I have no idea. All I can say is that as uncle Dean and Gavin are twins and they share everything I guess the moon goddess gave them a mate to share.

(Jenny)" So CC, I take it your not looking forward to this ball then." Jenny knows me so well even though she is two years younger than me I always made sure she was with me and never got left out because, just like me, Jenny was quiet and shy - only being open around myself.

"Come on Jen Jen you know how I feel about these things, but my father won't let me stay home."

(J)" Oh CC, you really need to start and live a little! It can't be that bad, I mean who knows you may even meet your mate there!"

"That's the point Jen Jen, I don't wanna meet him!"

"Look, you don't even know who he is until you find him, for all you know CC - he could be the most sweetest person out there!"

"And if he's not? Then what?!"

"Then your father, as well as my own, will put him in his place."

"I guess your right Jen Jen, now have you done my hair?"

"Yes, why don't you take a look?"

I take a look in the mirror to see my hair has been curled in a half up half down style with one curl at each side of my face, my make up is natural with just a baby blue eye shadow and blue eyeliner before a touch of mascara and a touch of lipstick, if I'm honest I look absolutely beautiful! Now all I have to do is slip on my ball gown. I picked a baby blue one that fitted perfect to my top half - also strapless - then it flows out at my waistline it had little sparkles all over the dress, I had also picked out some white high heels.

I had put on my necklace that had a heart locket on it with a picture of me and father together when I was first born. On the back of the locket was triplets forever, my father had giving me and Charlotte the same necklace but he give Cody a watch that had been specially made, there was a picture of Cody and father then on the back off it says triplets forever love each other until the end.

"Oh my goddess Clara... you look absolutely breathtaking!" Oh, my mother... great, I didn't even hear her come in!

"Thanks mum!" I say while hugging her.

"You really do look beautiful! Come, the limousine is here and everyone is waiting for you."

"Ok mum." i grab my purse and follow my mother out to the limousine.

For some reason Coco (my wolf) is so on edge it's driving me mad, she won't tell me anything - which, believe you and me - it's a bitch when she does that.

Goddess night is going to be a long arse night I can just feel it...