Chapter 34

Clara's PoV

I had just left Charlottes room as she had fallen asleep in my arms, it really was breaking me to see my sister go through this. Why would anyone do this to they mate the one who was made for us.

I make my way towards my fathers room knowing that my parents was both back from they meeting. As I react my fathers room I knock and within seconds my father is standing there.

"Hey dad, can I come in please" I ask him I knew my father would never say no but i always ask anyways.

"Sure what's up princess" he says as I walk into his room and he helps me sit down on a chair he has in his room.

"I wanted to ask you what you know about the rejection with Charlotte"

"I wish I knew princess but Derek didn't give reason as from what I know of, I was in my office as the time by the time I heard Charlotte cries of pain he was gone along with his beta, we have not spoken since as I had Dean cut all ties with him due to him rejecting her"

"So he gave no reason as to why" I ask goddess  this little one is kicking me like crazy and the pain in my abdomen is killing me.

"No I'm afraid not, are you alright princess you look like your in pain there" I shake my head as the pain grows stronger.

"SELINA" my father shout my mother making her run out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Oh my princess are you ok is it the baby" i nod my head not knowing what to do the baby can't come now Leo's not due here for another two days I can't do this without him.

My father picks me up as he carries me to the packs hospital, as we get there he lays me on the bed as dr Lucas comes in.

"Clara what a surprise what can I do for you"

"I think it's the baby, I've got bad pains in my abdomen" I cry out from the pain not knowing what was going on my waters hadn't broke yet so I was scared something was wrong with my baby, dr Lucas checks me over to find out what's wrong.

"Well Clara it looks to me like your in slow labor , I can tell your waters haven't broken yet, we can wait and see if your waters break on there own or we can break them for you when your a few more centimetres if there haven't broken themselves"  I nod my head not knowing what to do, the pain was all to much and my baby could come any time now yet Leo was not here.

"Thanks Lucas"

"It's no problem although I would like Clara to stay here so we can monitor her and the baby's heart rate"

"Very well, we will leave you to get her settled" with that my parents leave the room leaving dr Lucas to set everything up putting the baby heart monitor around my stomach.

Right now I missed Leo I wished that he was here whisper sweet nothing in my ear as I felt so alone and afraid of what might happen. I mean I know it's slow labor but what if something went wrong and the baby become stressed or something I know i shouldn't think like I am but can you blame me. I mean I have never knew a werewolf to ever be in slow labor  normally our waters be break meaning we was going into labor. But no I was here in labor yet my waters hadn't broke.