Chapter 22

Holding cells

Leo's PoV

As me and alpha Luka make it to the holding cell I am greeted by Cole and Franky my two best warriors who helped bring the rogue back.

"As he spoke yet" I ask them

"No alpha we have even tried to punch him up a little but will not talk" Cole speaks

"Very well we will take it from here please take over on patrol I want the territory checked high and low to make sure there is no more of them hidden"

"Yes alpha" they both say before heading of to do they job.

Walking to one of the cells I put on some gloves before touching the silver handle, yep our doors are made of silver Incase they get help to escape. Opening the door I allow alpha Luka to walk in before closing the door behind another best thing about the cells it was finger code locked meaning only a handful of people can unlock the cells from inside.

"Look who it is, alpha Troy Luna moons pack alpha mated to the mother of all wolfs and alpha Reed the alpha of the full moon pack mated to the mother of wolfs daughter Clara Casey Troy"

"How do you know all this" I asked causing him to laugh.

"Well you see that's for me to know and you to find out sooner or later"

(Luka)"How do you know about my daughter, tell me or I will make you"

"You really think you can make me talk please"

"I guess I'll do this the my way" I say pulling out the needle with the wolfsbane and silver mixed together, slowly I inject the needle into his neck making him scream out pain which only causes me and Luka to smile.

(Luka)"You see rogue, you are forgetting who I really am, which is funny since I was the one who helped my Luna to kill you rogues sixteen years ago, I am the one true soulmate of the mother Luna herself, our wolfs are centuries old I am the only lycan around to rip your heart out of you body within seconds, which my wolf Blake would just love to do right now since you are threatening what is his mate and pup, so you rather start talking or dead a very painful death"   I could tell Luka was finding it hard to keep from breaking this guys neck but we needed to know what he knew.

"Ok l-I'll talk just please no more silver"

"Why was you on my territory"

"My boss wanted to know if it was true that one of the girl triplets was your mate"

(L)"why"

"He wanted to use her to get revenge for what happened sixteen years ago, although he was just new born his mother raised him telling about the war"

"Who is he" Luka asked getting more pissed

"You really don't no do you" grabbed his hair I pull his head back causing him to hiss out.

"Don't play fucking smart mutt, who and where is he" he laugh as if I'm playing, I pick up my knife stabbing him in the stomach causing him more pain from the silver blade. You see I don't play when it comes to my mate the Luna of my pack.

"He is Thomas son, Jackson Trent his mother never give him Thomas last name, as for where he is have fun finding him, by now he will be on the move" I look at Luka to see if he believes him before he gives me a nod telling me he does.

(L)"just one more thing if he wants revenge why come after my daughter not my mate who killed his father"

"You really are stupid alpha, he wants her because unlike her mother she can bring people back to life by healing they mind and soul, she is the only one out of your children to inherit her mothers powers, you see centuries ago when war broke out between our kind and hunters they was three different books of the foreseen future two being the same but one was more detailed and had every little detail about everything, that book got into Jackson hand two years ago, he learnt that the mother Luna would have triplets first born a boy second born a girl third being a surprise to all but the second child was to be just like her mother although she was the only to bring people back to life by healing their minds and body, so you see alpha your daughter is more powerful to him then you think" Luka growls at him before ripping his heart out of his chest having heard enough of his bullshit.