Chapter 21

Rogue

Leo's PoV

After getting back from the lake with clara and my best warriors Franky and Cole I was now in my office waiting for Clara to come see me after going to get a shower and changed. I was confused as to why she didn't have a mark on her surely they should of tried at least to attack her but they was no sign of a fight no marks of one.

"Leo Reed you think to much, now I know what you are thinking but please I will explain" Clara says goddess that girl can always read my mind.

"So explain"

"I will but right now my father is on his way, the men on patrol know already so they will be meeting with him and bring here"

"You know i love how organised you and one step a head of me" she laughs her angelic laugh goddess I love this woman so much.

"That is why I am Luna, without me you would be lost, by the way I was thinking that our new pack new should be winter moons pack since no other pack as that name" I didn't mention it to her about changing the packs name.

"I like it but who told you"

"Come on Leo you really think the I don't enter your mind from time to time what kind of mate would I be to not know why you are stressed"

"Your just full of surprises you know that"

"Yep that's why you love me now come on my father will be here in five"

We walk hand in hand down to the main room where the pack is sorting things out, I guess they didn't like how the families had it all set out never mind I don't mind as long as they stay out of trouble. Hearing a knock on the door me and Clara make our way to it then open the door to a very pissed of alpha Luka and Luna Selina.

"Alpha Luna please come in would you like to take this to me office" i say while Clara gives they both a hug and kiss as her father checking for any injuries. 

We walk to my office once again, I open the door then let them walk in before closing the door behind myself then taking a sit bring Clara with me to sit on my lap.

"So princess what was so important your called us over straight away" Luka asked

"Well you see father, I was at the lake just relaxing getting away from everything here as you know we have a lot going on but while I was there two rogue came out of no where, they knew about myself and mother they wouldn't say what, when they heard Leo coming they turned to run but coco stopped one of them I don't know how but she took control of my body lifting  one of the rogues in the air before tiring his hand and ankles together using the trees roots that was when Leo showed up"

"How is this possible, it doesn't say anything about my children inheriting my powers but if what you are saying is true you have inherited levitation and Earth" Selina says.

"Yes that is what coco had said but she also said the it could be mating with Leo that brought out the powers"

"That maybe but I don't think it is, this must mean that the war didn't end that day, we may have killed the rogue King but from what I remember the war only stops when his blood line no longer exists on this earth, if I was to guess CC you may not only have them two powers and that you are to kill the rogues King off spring and whatever children he has" I guess it makes sense in away Selina was the mother Luna her wolf knew everything there was to know

"What you can't be serious I can't kill little children and you know this"

"That is why we won't I know it is hard for anyone to do so but I will speak with my uncle and the council will deal with them, for now we find out who he is how old he is, my guess that he will only be your age so he may not have any little one as yet, let's hope anyways" I could feel the tense coming from them all I mean I was only a baby myself when the war took place but I guess they never knew the rogues mate was carrying or just had her child.

"Very well, father we have the rogue in the cell would you like to join myself and Leo interrogate him" wow that's new to me like hell she is going down there

"What you seriously can't be letting her go down there with you" Luka says

"No I am not she will stay here with her mother and my beta Harry will be watching over them as your beta Dean" I see before standing up and getting Luka to follow me to the cells, I will not show no mercy for this disgusting rogue.

"I hate you Leo do you hear me" Clara says in the link

"It's for your own good princess, I love you" I say pulling our wall up making sure she can not enter my mind.