Chapter 15

Leo's warriors pack house

Clara's PoV

It's being a whole week since we got to Leo's territory, let's just say things have been all hands on. Leo has being trying to help his father with the pack work while my uncle Dean help train the warriors.

As for myself while let's just say I have been getting to know the pack members and helping out whenever I can, all the woman are so kind and caring there actually can't wait for Leo and myself to take over the pack.

I realised just how bad his father had let things slip with the pack, he would stay in his office neglecting his pack members and they needs to have proper homes all his pack members was rather living in the pack house or small run down cabins as the warriors got to live in luxury in nice house. I guess things are going to chance when I take over with Leo, Which just so happens to be tonight.

Tonight we was going to be named as the new alpha and Luna which lets just say I nervous as hell.

"Hey princess hows things going" my uncle Dean says walking in.

"Not bad I guess but a little nervous about tonight"

"Don't be your made for this CC remember who your mother is and what they have learnt you over the years"

"Yeah I guess you right, but since the Luna passed away two year ago how are they going to do this"

"I don't know but not all packs do the ritual of the new alpha and Luna ceremony the same"

"They don't" I asked I guess I was to busy not listen the day they talked about this stuff.

"NoP just be sure you know your lines as Luna though" with that I nod as he walks away probably going back outside to finish training.

It's now time for the ceremony I couldn't help the nerves that was coming of my in waver, I never thought I would be doing this right now.

I am wearing a baby blue dress top with some white legging on and some white high heels, what I'm not a girly girl I don't do girly, anyways my hair is up in a high ponytail and my makeup well let's just say I have a little eye shadow and mascara on with a touch of lip gloss.

"Babe you ready to head down" Leo says as he walks up behind me in his black jeans and white shirt wearing his black vans goddess he looks sexy as fuck.

"Yep I'm ready, let's get this show on the road"

As we walk out into back yard of the pack house I see pack members gathered around a stage and the young children playing at the back, before we can walk on stage Leo's father is by our side.

"Son, Clara now sure we get this started with" there was no hi or how are you just simple greeting by our names heartless as much.

As he makes his way on to the stage everyone goes quite knowing that they alpha is now about to start

"Thank you all for coming, firstly i want you all to know I am sorry I have not being acting as an alpha should of being over these last two years since losing my mate but no that my son Leo as found his mate, I am stepping down as your alpha so let's not waste any more time" he says before turning toward us making us walk on stage

"Leo do you promise to love, protect and put the packs needs before your own and keep them safe "

"I do"

"Clara do you promise to love, protect and put the packs and alphas need before other and being the mother to the full moon pack ensure they are safe at all times"

"I promise"

With the promises he makes a cut on each of ours hand as he takes a drop of blood from each of us dropping it in a bronzes looking cup before shaking hands.

"Full moon pack your new alpha and Luna, alpha Leo Reed and Luna Clara Troy" the pack howls and cheers into the night knowing that this is a start to a new beginning.