Chapter 18

Ps note this is the mating chapter if you don't no wish to read skip

Clara's PoV

Leo picks me up making me wrap my legs around his waist as he carries my over to the bed, slow he lowers me down while kissing me slowly as we fight each other for the lead.

He hands going down to my blouse before slowly undoing the buttons as he kisses down toward my breast as he finally opens up my blouse, he pull my blouse down my shoulders making lift up little so he could remove it, he then undoes my bra and pulls it off throwing it to the side. I could only laugh at his actions.

"You find that funny, you won't be laughing in a minute when you screaming my name" 

"Really well why don't you show me then"

He didn't need to be told twice cause before I know it his stripped out of his clothes and taking my bottoms off, he brings his lips to my own kissing me deep with want and hunger for me, I can see the lush in his eyes as he pulls away from me slow making placing himself near my core.

"This will hurt at first but I'll go slow babe you tell me when your ready"

I nod my head letting know I was ready he slowly pushes himself into my core breaking my barriers with each inch of him as he enters me I feel myself stiff up from the pain.

"Umm your so tight, let yourself relax baby girl, I promise it will some be pleasure"

I do as he says and let myself relax with one last push all of him is finally inside my core, he stay still for a second bringing his lips to my kissing me as to take my mind of the pain, slowly he starts to move inside me letting me get use to the feeling.

Pain no more I feel the pleasure as he moves I start to move my hips to match each thrust with his own as he picks up his paced going faster and harder all that it heard is our moans and groans.

He places one of my legs over his shoulder deepen himself inside of me hitting a new spot that send me moaning louder screaming his name

"Leo fuck Leo " I all I could say,

I had no idea where this new found me was coming from but hey I was confidentially mating with my mate not caring about my body or who heard what we was doing all that mattered with us and how he was making me feel.

I could feel myself build up to my release, sensing my build up he bring both my legs up making me bend them at the knees making sure to keep my legs on his shoulder, going even deeper if that was possible he leans down bring his lips to my own kissing me roughly, I bring my hands up to place them around his neck making him speed up his pace faster and harder, making me moan over and over making my body come undone screaming his name as he grunts my own as we both find our release together. Marking him as my own.

With out realise Leo was now laying next to me with me in his arms, I didn't dare move my legs like jello, I was still trying to steady my heart rate down and steady my breathing.

I didn't think I would ever feel like Leo as just made me feel, my body felt so alive with his touch and like he knew just what my body needs, that feeling you get when you love someone, the pleasure it sends to your core as your body responds to they own.

Right here is where I felt at home safe with in his arms, complete as a whole never wanting to feel alone again, Leo had changes me within this last week and half I am no longer this shell of a person I am free to be me.

"i love you so much Clara Troy"

"I love you too Leo Reed" he kissing me on my forehead as I feel myself drift into darkness.