Chapter 24

Some of Leo's warriors

Leo's PoV

After leaving Clara in the kitchen with Emma I made my way out to the warriors in the cabins I had told them to meet me outside. Harry was making plans on the new patrol with Kyle as I didn't want another rogue getting with react of Clara. As I make my way toward the warriors I notice that they are all wearing their combat pants and boots and they shirts on their right shoulders just like my father also made them. That as got to changed starting from tonight.

"Attention all, I have called you as there are going to be some changes firstly you will all when called to a meet wear all your combat clothes so shirt on lads please, secondly you will all be giving new schedules for your patrol, thirdly you are all to train from 5am till 7am if you not on patrol at the time those who are on patrol will come back and train for two hour straight, and lastly I want my three best trackers to step forward"

Three people step forward and what I see stocks me as I know these are not my top three they were my fathers.

"Step back now the three of you, Cole, Franky and Pete step forward you three are now appointed my best three trackers as I know what you can do, as for Zane, Will and mark I don't no why my father picked you but you are to be sent to the Luna pack there Gavin one of the betas will train you how to be real tracker with his team, now go pack the rest of you Harry will have schedules with the next hour you are free to go"

I know I was being harsh but my pack had fallen apart when my father was alpha now I was going to changed that and make this pack strong again those who didn't like it was free to leave.

As I walk into the bedroom the picture in front of me brings a smile to my face, Clara is asleep while cuddled up to my pillow in the middle of the bed, walking over to her I turn her over so I can undress her and put her in some pyjamas as she shouldn't be asleep in her clothes.

"What are you doing Leo" she say with her eyes still closed.

"Babe your still in your clothes its midnight and you should be in your night clothes"

"Um ok" she slowly lifts up so i can help her take her top of then she lays back down lifting her bum of the bed a bit so I can pull them down once I have stripped her down she is left in only her bra and thongs.

"Princess please put a top on at least you know you will not get no sleep sleeping like that" she smiles her beautiful smile at me.

"Who said I wanted to sleep" really she's playing that game fine

Pulling her close to me I bring her lips to my own before kissing her slowly and rough pushing my tongue into her mouth as she try's to take lead but fails to do so.

I start to kiss down her neck slowly nibbling and sucking until I react her mark where I suck and lick it causing her to moan out, I let my hands travel down her body as I bring one of her breast into my mouth as I remove her bra with my other hand, playing with her nipple sucking biting and pulling at it while it's still in my mouth as she moans out more, using my free hand i remove her thongs before standing up to remove my own clothes.

I place myself over her bring our lips together again as I place myself at her core before slamming myself into her making her moan out my name, she meets me thrust to thrust with each stroke going in and out of her core keeping my pace slow but hard as I make love to her.

"Please Leo,ah fuck Leo" she moans out, goddess her moans turn me on more

"That's it babe girl moan my name,I know you like that" i say into her ear as I move myself side her circling my hips making her moan out more before I turn her on her side and lift her leg up and taking her from behind as she lays on her side, I slowly start to fuck her before picking up my pace going faster harder and deeper each time moan after moan scream after scream grunt after grunt I make love to her before fucking her hard again until we both react our high and come undone together, loving the feeling only I can give her the most intent orgasm she will ever have.