Chapter 26

Clara's PoV

War, war was coming our way and I knew that I would not sit back and wait for my man to return no, I was going to stand by his side all the way my whole family will by there as we fight this war.

My father Luka Troy my mother Selina Troy, my uncle Connor Young, his mate Bella Young, my fathers betas and third Gavin and Dean Topper they mate Becky Topper, my brother Cody Troy, Tommy Wilson, his mate Rosie Wilson Darren Patrick, his mate Kelly Patrick Kyle bones, Harry Ray, Emma Davies, Jonny Young and lastly my mate along with all our packs

We was all ready to kick arse me and my mother will be in human form as we can't use our powers when shifted, my father was also going to stay in human form not wanting to give himself away to soon to the hunters.

I was now dressed in my combat clothes loaded with four guns hidden on me knives hidden, I had made my own bow-arrows last night as well as making some for my mother.

"Are all the packs ready to go" i ask my father

"Yes, some of the warriors are hidden in the trees high up with air rifles ready and loaded, also we have some of the warriors hidden low with they guns also ready and loaded as for all those who are not fighting are all in our safe houses"

"Good where's mother"

"She is just going over the last detail with the pack, since your mother was the one to end the last war"

"Yea well let's hope this war is a last one hey daddy"

"Let's hope princess"

Have I ever been to war before no but I wasn't going to run I'm the daughter of the mother Luna mother of all wolfs, my father the most feared alpha being the only lycan after years.

We was going to win this war and we was going to kill the last bit of blood of Thomas if it killed me, my family deserve happiness not have to go through all this again, I know I sound like I bitch but i wish it was my sister instead of me but in a way I'm glad it's me I've learnt a lot about my mother and father things I didn't notice before, even Cody and I have become so close again since all this started, Charlotte not liking the fact she has to sit back and do nothing like the lame of an excuse she is.

"CC there you are"  Leo looks up at me he knows not to call me babe or baby girl in front of everyone so he calls me CC.

"Yep I'm here was just finishing the last touches"

" ok the plan is to send in the Knights first, then our pack followed by silver moon then your fathers packs that way you and your mother will be riding on Dean and Gavin back as we trust them more"

"No that won't do we all go in together as one but in that order"

"Are you sure"

"Yes it's the only way trust me we are better going in as one not as four the that way less chance of people getting hurt out there"

"Ok I will let the other alphas know, we have an hour before we head out to the clearing"  nodding I make my way over to my mother seeing what she's doing.

"Hey CC I was going over the plan with these lot showing them where to go once we get out there"

"Father said the others are in places already so all you need to do is make sure you don't go near them probably be In the trees nearest to the clearing as there not being covered like I would like them to be"

"Yes Luna" they all say

"SILENCE" I shout out to all the packs making everyone go quite

"I WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO YOU ALL, I KNOW YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE HERE BUT YOU ARE SO THANK YOU NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT WHEN GET OUT THERE WE ARE NOT JUST DEALING WITH OUR OWN KIND BUT HUNTERS AS WELL SO BE CAREFUL ANYONE WHO GETS INJURED BADLY I WANT YOU TO RUN BACK HERE DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT GET KILLED TODAY WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WE FIGHT FOR YOUR LUNAS, WE FIGH FOR OUR FAMILY AND OUR PACKS, NOW ARE WE READY TO KILL THESE EVIL VEIL BEINGS AND WIN THIS WAR ONCE AND FOR ALL"

Cheers and howls heard throughout the packs and as we make our way to fight the enemies hoping that this we be the last time.