Chapter 9

Lee Goody Cody's beta
Sean Horton third command
Raymond Ryan's head warrior

Leo's PoV

As I got out the my suv I saw Clara walking towards her cars with Jonny the soon to be King, I knew it was her cousin so I didn't have to flip out I was just pissed at the fact her own mother hit her.

"Clara" I say as she gets near, she looks towards me although still not making eye contact.

"What are you doing here Leo, how did you find me"

"Cody guessed that this is where you would of come since you took off in your car"

"Oh that's just great, only he could open his mouth"

"I know your mother hit you Clara and that is why you took off"

"JJ, you can go on in thank you for the talk I really needed it" Clara say to Jonny while giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek then he turns to walk away giving me a small smile and nod.

"Why don't we take this back to my fathers house, you shouldn't of come here Leo your lucky it's my uncles territory or they would have had your head"

" fine but just know that we are going to talk about us and why you won't even look me in the eye let alone come near me"

As I make my way back to the Luna pack territory I couldn't help but think how this was going to turn out. I hope that we can talk this out and give each other a chance I didn't want us to end up like one of them couples who argue or cheat on each other I wanted her to be my everything.

After half an hour of driving we finally pull up to the pack house but before I can open my door and get out Clara is already in the house. Probably going to see her father I hope anyways.

I follow Clara scent that leads to her fathers office knocking I wait until I hear the faint "come in" so I walk inside then close the door.

"Alpha,Luna"

(S)"Leo please take a sit, I was just telling my daughter how sorry I am for my mistake earlier"

"I see"

(L)" right now that you both are here, we are going to talk about this situation between you two" he says pointing between Clara and myself.

(C)" father please you can't force this up on me"

(L)"I am not forcing anything Clara this is your destiny you two are made for one another, I know I messed up in the beginning with your mother but this young gentleman is nothing like myself"

"Clara all I want is for a chance to prove that I will make you happy and love you no matter what, just please one chance"

(C)" fine, just one chance you best believe I will not make my mothers mistake and forgive you the first time you hurt me the first sign that you are only thinking about yourself I'm gone do you hear me Leo"

"Yes" I walk over to her and take her face in my hands the Sparks run throughout our bodies, as I place my hands on her face making our eyes meet for the first time, making the world freeze like we are the only two in the world that matters

" Clara I promise that I will do everything in me to make you happy, I will never hurt you in anyway, your all I have ever wanted since learning about mates our one true love, anything you need all you have to do is ask and I will give you it, I mean every word baby girl you are mine just as I am yours"

I meant every word that I had spoken as I look in her eyes, I wipe the tears that had fallen freely from her eyes.

(C)" I-i don't know what to say"

"You don't have to say anything just let me in and I will take all this away from you whatever it is that's hurting you and was stopping you from giving me a chance"all she did was nod at me, i pull her up into my arms hugging her tightly not wanting to let her go, I finally had my mate in my arms.