Chapter 12

Leo's beta

Clara's PoV

Goddess why did I even think coming to school would be a good idea today, oh that's right because I had to, even if I wanted to stay home i would just end up having to learn about being a Luna.

So here I am sitting in my first class with Charlotte and her little minions, I couldn't even concentrate all I keep thinking about is Leo how his words had so much meaning to them.Him telling me he already loved me even if we have only just met although I don't think he knows I heard.

"Psshh, Clara heard you find your mate, who is his hopefully his just some ugly duck" really Shelley thinks her words are going get to me like come on.

"Na I heard his the lone alpha from the full moon pack it's that right sis" Charlotte say this just pisses me of.

"You call yourself a sister Charlotte really, you sit there and let you mates talk down to me as if I mean nothing to you how do you think father will feel knowing his special miracle is picking on her own triplet, your a sad excuse of a sister Charlotte, I can't wait to leave your ass behind triplet or not" I pick up my things before walking out of class. Leaving a shocked Charlotte sitting there wondering why after all this time I had finally spoke up for myself.

Getting outside I open my car door and turn my music on letting it play out loud as I sit there taking in everything that had happened since Saturday and meeting Leo, where was this new me coming from I've never felt like this before.

"Princess what's up, you've had you wall down and Charlotte said you walked out of class" my father says through our link.

"What else did she say"

"Nothing just you get up and walked out what's the matter CC"

"She is the matter father, I'm meant to be her sister, her triplet and yet she treats me if I'm nothing, letting her stupid minions talk down to me all the time"

"Oh CC why didn't you come to me before you are all my children and I will not let her do this to you"

"What's the point, she would still treat me the same around her friends, all because I'm nothing like her"

"Come home princess"

With that my father cuts the link and I shut the car door before making my way back to the pack house. Thinking how it would be leaving all this behind starting a life with my mate.

Pulling outside the house I see most of the women and children playing outside making a smile appear on my face. Stepping out of the car I'm hit with my mates scent pine and fresh forest I see him running toward me, before he pulls me in his arms spinning us round while kissing my cheeks making my heart melt.

"I've missed you princess" he say while holding my face in both hands

"I've missed you too" I say before bringing my lip to his, kissing him passionately before pulling away.

"Come there's something we should talk about"

"Yeah and what will that be" I had a feeling what he wanted to talk about but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"I know what your thinking princess I also know you know what I want to talk about but I'm not going to do it here in front of everyone" he says while laughing at him, see he can feel my emotions and pain but he can't hear what I'm thinking not until he marks me which is probably going to happen soon.