Chapter 7

Lukas offices

Leo's PoV

I had arrived at the Luna moon pack half an hour ago, I was shown to my guest room on the top floor, which is also the alphas floor. I could smell her scent all over this top floor so I knew her room was somewhere up here.

I was now making my way down to alpha Lukas office to talk about this situation at hand. I just so badly wanted to have Clara in my arms but yet she wasn't even giving me the chance at all. It pained me to think that my our mate didn't want anything to do with me for some unknown reason.

Knocking on the office door I hear a faint " come in" as I open the door Cody and alpha Luka are both standing by the desk in the middle of the room, I quickly close the door before turning back to them.

(L)"Young alpha Leo Reed, how nice of you to join us"

"Alpha Luka,Cody thank you for having me" I say shaking their hands then taking a sit.

(L)"Would care to explain on the situation at hands my son as filled me in on some of the details"

"I see very well, I was taking a walk outside on the castle grounds last night when I come across the most intoxicating scent strawberries with a hint of fresh rain, I followed the scent to the waterfall that is when I saw you daughter sir, she would not look at me in the eye would not turn round so I could see who she was"

(L)"So how do you know it's my daughter"

"You see alpha, it wasn't until she came up to Cody and her scent being the same as my mates also wearing the same dress I had seen her in I knew that she was my mate, that is why I told Cody"

(L)"Very well I am aware she would not look at you nor touch you is there anything she said to you while you was on your own with her"

" when I had said Mine as we would when me meet our Mates, she told me she wasn't mine or anyone else's"

(L)"Very well it seem my daughter is being stubborn I thought this may happen, just like her mother once was"

(C)" father I don't understand why she is being like this with him"

(L)" I guess you could she is stubborn like your mother when we first met but I will talk with my daughter, I know you have not had it easy Leo"

"I can't thank you enough for helping me trying for win your daughter over alpha having my mate is all I have ever wanted all my life"

(L)"We all know that feel now from when I have just heard my daughter as just run out and took of in her car somewhere so I guess now it's just a waiting game from her to come home"

(C)" what why would she do that it's not like her to take off like that"

(L)"now don't get mad but you mother lost her cool and I guess she smacked her across the face, no before you ask I am not happy but I will deal with your mother later right now my daughter is out there upset and hurt"

"Alpha is there anything I can do to help" I was pissed at the fact her own mother has smacked her own daughter never in my life will I hit my children I guess alpha Luka felt the same way.

(L)"No but once she is back I will let you know although I have a pretty good feeling where she is heading"

"Where" was All I could ask.

(C)" well think about it this way where did you find her yesterday, that is her second place where she thinks, other one being the cliff on the edge of the territory but she wouldn't take the car for that" i didn't wait to hear anything more I was off and out of there going to find my mate I didn't care that she didn't want me she was upset and hurt I was not going to sit back and wait knowing that.

Im coming for you baby girl and I will take all this pain away I promise you that.