Chapter 16

Leo's third in command

Leo's PoV

I was now the alpha of full moon pack, my father had stepped down leaving everything to me he had even changed the his name to my name on all the accounts for the pack. He was leaving the pack and going to live among humans in New York he had spoke to the alphas near by letting them know so they pack wouldn't think he was just so rogue there to cause harm.

I guess losing your mate it not easy some people even kill themselves, if they was to lose there soulmate or even be rejected. After all ain't they your other half, my father however will let's just say he took it bad but as alpha he had to stay strong and try hold himself toward but in doing so the pack was falling although the people understood this they worked together as a pack as much as they could.

Now that I am alpha I am going to bring my pack back together as a whole starting on the housing situation, I've known for some time it's all being going down but i couldn't do anything about it until now.

"Hey, what you doing" that sweet angelic voice of her I'll never get enough of it.

"Just going over some plans for the new homes and where to put people"

"Well I was thinking that maybe moving the warriors out of the house give them they own cabin, placing family's who wanna live in the pack house in the warriors house"

"That makes sense but what about those who don't want to live in the pack house"

"Well we promise them to build new more suitable homes for them as for the unmated wolfs there well all stay in the big pack house"

"I guess your right but where are we going to get the help of building new homes"

" while why don't you leave that to me, now call that pack meeting and be outside in five" she give me a kiss before making her way out back, goddess I love her so much what did I do to get such a smart beautiful mate.

"Everyone pack meeting now pack house out back" I say through link then make my way outside to see Clara on stage I walk over to her as we wait for pack members to arrive after half an hour she starts.

" welcome everyone, first I am sorry for calling you out here unexpectedly but I wanted to be the one to tell myself" they pack looked confused as to what she was on about.

"I know that for years now the pack as being fallen apart but please I have come up with an idea some of you wont like it but I don't care things out going to changed, now all the family's living in the cabins start packing because you are all to be moving into the warriors house, as for you Warriors you are moving into the cabin you are to work on these cabin and do them up for yourself, now all those who are unmated or don't want to live with your family's are to stay in the main pack house but all males are to share the third floor as all females are to share the second meaning that no male will share the same floor as a female if you are to find your mate you out to be moved out, while all families are living in the pack house new home will be built for those who would like to live on they own but please know that will take time so for now please bare with us" goddess she is so damn sexy when she knows what's she doing

"Any questions you would like to ask myself or your Luna" i ask them everyone shakes there heads no.

"Very well I shrugged you all start packing by tomorrow I want everyone in the right places myself, Luna Clara, beta Harry and third in command Kyle will all there be there to check in by tomorrow night those who fail to follow will be on pack duties for a whole month without help, now you may go"

"Now I know why I love you" I say as I bring Clara into a hug kissing her forehead as she laughs

"I love you too Leo.