Chapter 1

Pic of Clara Casey Troy at 16

Clara's PoV

My name is Clara Casey Troy, I am 16 years of age, the same age as my brother and sister - we are known as the C triplets. I am the second born out of all three of us and let's just say I hate it. Don't get me wrong, I love them both so much and I'm close to the both of them (in a way) but the thing is Cody and Charlotte just never seem to see eye to eye. I feel like I'm also in the middle of it all.

Me and Charlotte both look alike. Both of us have blonde wavy hair that we get from our mother and ocean blue eyes from our father, the only way you can pull us apart by is our personalities. Charlotte likes to dress all girly, wearing dresses and high heels, she is also the more outgoing, bubbly and fun one out of us. As for me, well I'm just shy, quiet and like to keep myself to myself and dress in leggings and long tops with jumpers on. As for Cody, he's just himself - always the popular, outgoing, fun prankster of the pack. I guess you could say he takes after our uncles Dean and Gavin.

Anyway, now that I'm sixteen I should hopefully find my mate, which my mother is hoping that I will find him at this big alpha ball that all the alphas and the soon to be alphas will be going to. At first I didn't want to go but with my mother being the mother Luna of all wolves, my father told me it wouldn't look good on the family if one of the triplets would be missing from the ball.

I guess I should be grateful to have the family I have, my mother, the mother of all wolfs - Selina Troy- and my father, the alpha of the Luna pack - Luka Troy.

Our pack, along with my mothers old pack (silver moon) and the knights pack (The Royal guardians) are all known for been the protectors of the mother Luna, which happens to be my mother.

We all learnt that my mother was the one to bring peace up on making sure that no war was to break out over land and that all our kind was to be treated the same no matter what rank they were.

I can honestly say that ever since my mother made this law, our kind has come together as one - in other words we help each other.

The only problem now is that even though the alphas are following the new law set by my mother, pack members are starting to fight between themselves, not caring that we are all to be treated as equals, so now those who won't agree are all going rogue, meaning that (once again) we all have problems with the rogues.

"Hey Clara, mommy asked if you're  coming dress shopping for the ball, it's going to be so much fun! " Charlotte, the last triplet to be born Goddess, asked me. She is so annoying when she's excited, so me being me I just roll my eyes.

"Did mother also say to come rushing in here before knocking and asking me?!"

"Nope, but come on CC you gotta come shopping, you need a dress anyways..."

"Fine - but if you think I'm letting you pick me out a dress to make me look like you barbie doll, you can think again!"

"Ok, promise I won't but I'm driving in my new baby as mommy don't wanna drive" oh boy she is just so like mother with her GT 2015 but instead of pink like mothers used to be she as it in red.

"Fine whatever, where are Cody, Junior and father anyways? I've not seen them since morning."

"Didn't papa tell you? They're over at the castle meeting the other alphas before the big ball" goddess I will never understand my sister, I swear I don't get why she calls father papa or mother mommy but it's so annoying.

"No father never told me char anyways lets go"

This is going to be one hell of day dress shopping with Charlotte and mother, they will make me go in every damn shop and try on hundreds of dresses just of this stupid damn ball that I didn't even want to go to. My wolf Coco thinks it's funny and can't wait to see if our mate is there.

Oh yeah, Coco was really excited to meet our mate - but me? Hell no, not from hearing my mothers story of how my father was once a player and that he broke her heart, not just once or twice, but three fucking times.

I couldn't believe when my mother told us about when she met father... she played the ignoring game because of his rep as a player, but yet he slept about instead of trying to win her over. Then when she gave him a chance, he broke her again, when he found out about her being pregnant he then walks out, breaking her heart again to then sleep with another, breaking her heart more.

So, hearing my mothers story I didn't want a mate, I didn't want to end up with a broken heart like my mother did, even though she got her happy ending. I don't think I could be as strong as her.

I guess going to this ball is going to be interesting. Seeing as mother wants me to find my mate.