Chapter 20

Leo's office

Clara's PoV

Today as being one hell of a rough day making sure that all pack members was where they was meant to be was hard, I never thought that being Luna was going to be tuff but I was loving every minute of it.

I could feel Leo's stress through our mate bond and to be honest it was starting to get to me,I knew he was in the office so I didn't bother with him I left him to it.

My main priority right now is making sure the pack was doing everything they should be, so far everything was going good as only half of the unmated wolves had to move rooms to the floors they would be staying on. As for the families they went over to the their now new pack home and the warriors was also in the cabins.

So yep everything was going fine and how it should be, I had also spoken with my father, he told me by the end of next week their will be at least hundred and fifty men from the four packs that would be here to help with the rebuild.

"Harry going for a run make sure these lot at the pack house finish moving and get settled into they rooms" I say though mind link

Going out the back door I walk to the tree line before stripping down and shifted into my wolf coco, within seconds I'm standing on all fours, coco take control and runs in and out of the trees jumping over fallen logs, letting the wind blow through her fur chasing and trying to catch the birds.

After a while we came to a little lake by the look of it's the edge of the territory, taking a sniff of air to make sure no one was I round, we walk over to the lake drinking up the water before laying down placing own head on our paws. Listening to the birds chirping away, rabbits running to where ever, it was so peaceful here closing me eye as i relax.

I don't no how long I have being laying out here as when I open my eyes the sun is starting to set, the air growing colder I guess it's time to make my way back before Leo sends a search party out for me if he already hasn't.

Goddess what is that smell, it smells like rotten eggs or like some one who hasn't washed in weeks, wait there is only one reason for the smell rogues.  I scan around the area but don't see anything.

Slowly I start to back away in the forest until I hear a snap coming from my right I turn to see two male wolfs in human form looking dirtying they clothes ripped they teeth yellow and they eyes holding a hint of red.

"Well well well Look at what we have here the little Luna all on her own"  rogue one says

"Leo rogues near the lake hurry" i say though the mind link

"Why don't you shift back so we can have a little fun with the packs Luna" the second one said as I growled at them warning them to dare try.

"Well look like your mommy learnt you well" I shift back not caring about being naked in front of them

"What do you know about my mother rogues" I snare the word rogues disgusted at the sight in front of me.

"You have no idea what we know Little Clara but I guess we haven't time to tell you since that mate of us is coming" rogue one says while backing off trying to run away but for some reason coco take control of my body making my arm fly up in the arm and the rogue to be lifted off the ground, what the actually fuck this as never happened before.

"Our mother is the mother of all wolf Clara, you have inherited mothers powers mating with Leo must of released them by the looks you have levitation and Earth"coco say just great mother never said we would inherit her powers.

Slower I bring the rogue towards a tree and the bring one of the tree roots up wrapping it around the rogues hands and ankles making sure he can't move or get away even though one of them managed to. Coco controlling my every move, my every thought while doing so as all I can do is watch in shock.

"Oh my goddess, Clara I'm so sorry it took me a few seconds longer to get here, what the fuck happened to him" Leo says points to the rogue laying on the floor.

"I'll explain later right now get him back and chained up I have some questions for him and I'm sure my father would like to be there to"

Two of Leo's man take the rogue back to the cell at the pack house, I quickly shifted into my wolf coco and run back with Leo at my side time for some answers.