Chapter 4

Jonny soon to be King

Clara's mates PoV

I can't believe my own mate just ran and left me without even sparing me one look, her scent was so intoxicating all I wanted to do was hold her and never let her go.

My name is Leo Reed, I am soon-to-be alpha of the full moon pack, I'm seventeen years of age. My father is Shaun Reed the alpha of the pack. He is the most heartless person I know, although he is not cruel, he is still heartless. He loves nobody but himself, to be honest I couldn't wait to take over the pack becaose then at least they would all have the love and care from an alpha that they deserve.

As I make my way back to the castle I look around to try and find my mate I just had to know her name and what pack she was from, I couldn't see her anywhere.

I make my way over to the others soon to be alphas who are all talking and having a laugh.

"Hey man where you get to?" Cody, one of the mother Luna's triplets, asked.

"Just went for a walk around the grounds...you know, smoke a cigarette, funny thing is though I met my mate."

"That's great! So where's the lucky lady?" Jonny - the soon-to-be King - asked.

"I don't know, she ran of before I could even ask her name, it's like she didn't even want to look me in the eyes or be around me man."

(C)" That sucks man!"

"Your telling me!"

Just then I could smell my mates scent growing strong around us as the most breathtaking, beautiful girl stepped up to Cody putting her arms around his waist as he cuddles her to his side, this makes me growl out but I just bite my tongue stopping myself from doing so.

(C)" Hey, there you are princess, guys let me introduce you to one of my sisters, Clara Casey Troy second born out of us triplets"

how could this be? One of the girl triplets is my mate?!

"It's a pleasure to meet you Clara, I'm Leo Reed soon-to-be alpha of the full moon pack." I say to her, yet she doesn't look my way all she just cuddles up to her brother.

(Jonny)" Hey CC, are ok sweetie? You look a little upset..."

"I'm fine JJ, I just wanna go home already."

(C)" Why don't you go find mother and father CC? Tell them your tired and that we're ready to leave - I'll go grab Charlotte if I can pull her away from that poor guy!" That made her laugh at her brother. Her laugh is so angelic, I could listen to it all day long.

"Yo Cody before you go can I just have a word?"

"Sure man what's up?"

"Look, man... I don't know how to say this but I think your sister is my mate. Her scent is the same one as before when I was out walking." I could see him thinking about this as if trying to see any lie in my eyes before he nods in understanding.

"Look man, I'll talk with her and try find out what's going on but how about you come stay at the pack house for a while, maybe get to know each other?"

"Sure, I'll will sort it out with my father and be there by tomorrow night, I can't thank you enough for this Cody!"

"It's no problem man, I know my sister all too well. So I guess you can say she just needs time."

"Thanks man, I'll see you tomorrow!" And with that being said he makes his way over to his other sister Charlotte who looks to be all over the guy she is with.

Calling it a night myself I head up to my room that I am staying in at the castle before taking a shower and laying down on the bed. I couldn't help but think why my little mate was trying to ignore the pull between us, I have heard stories about her father and mother before the triplets were born but that's not me! I was far from being a player, I was just being an over protective arse hole...