Chapter 11

Cody

Leo's PoV

After mine and Clara's talk last night I finally understand why she didn't want a mate, it pained me to feel all her emotions as she opened up to me telling me she was scared of being heart broken but I would never do that to her no matter what she fort or what she did to me I just couldn't bring myself to hate the one person who was made for me I had made a promise to my mother that I would love my mate no matter who she was.

**flashback**

I'm sitting with Mommy by our favourite place in the whole world the oak tree near the lake side, mommy is telling about mates.

"You see Leo our mates are the most important person in our live, they are the ones who will love us for who we are, they will take us as we come and will always be there no matter if it's the good or bad time, your mate will make you feel like you are the only one for them, they will complete you as a whole make you feel safe, do you understand what I'm say sweetie"

"Yes mommy I think I do our mate is important to us no matter what and will make me feel like nobody else can" the six year old me says while in my mommy lap

" yes that's it's sweetie promise me that no matter who your mate is no matter how much you have to fight you will always love her"

"I promise mommy I promise"

*flashback over*

I just hope Clara agrees to come back with me to my pack and help me run the pack how it should be, I have told my father about Clara and once we have completed the mating we are to take over as alpha and Luna.

"Yo man where Clara gone" Cody says walking in don't they knock around here.

"She said she was going to school seen as it's Monday and all"

"Oh I didn't think she would be going"

"Well it's what she wanted so yea I let her go and ain't you meant to be like on your way there"

"NoP my father wants me to do my alpha training since I will taking over soon"

"Alright cool mind if I join or is it all pack work and paper work his learning you"

"I don't know man this sucks like totally but why don't you go find my beta Lee, he should be in the games room, since he's skipping school"

"Sure guess it be more fun then what your gonna be doing"

"YeP I know anyways I best go before my father kicks my arse" he says walking out the room. I didn't stay in the guest room with Clara falling asleep in my arms I didn't wanna wake her, so I guess that probably why he walked in here in the first place.

After getting a shower and getting dressed  I make my way down to the games room where I find Lee Cody's beta sat playing on Xbox one.

"Yo man you must be Clara's mate Leo"

"Yes that's me" I say looking at Lee as he plays the Xbox.

"Cool, I guess I don't have to give you the hurt her and your dead speech,since from what's I've heard your a big teddy bear when it comes to her"

"When it comes to my mate yes I am but don't think I wouldn't kill your arse because I will" 

"Come on man I'm joking chill out"

After that we sit and play call of duty, for an hour or two.Laughter and joking with each other.

I got to say everyone hear was so chilled out and friendly I couldn't wait to have this in my own pack but I knew while my father was alpha that could never be.