Chapter 25

Emma beta female

Leo's PoV

It's being a whole month since we have heard anything from the rogues let alone seen a rogue Luka and Selina had told Clara about what the rogue had said which she took it pretty well if I'm honest, her mother as being staying here learning her how to control her powers and so far I've got to say she is doing really well with them, we learnt that just like her mother she as all the elements air early water and fire.

She had learnt how to heal those injured as we would make the warriors train and fight till breaking point afterwards she would force her mind and heal them.

Yeah my mates pretty much kick arse if you ask me but one thing we didn't know is when the rogues would attack, Luka was back at his territory training his men as well as the knights saying that they would help along with silver moon I guess you could say that having the mother Luna daughter as my mates comes in handy.

"Alpha we catch scent of three rogue near the lake" Kyle my third says

"Be there in two" I cut the link and quickly shift not bothering about my clothes as I make my way towards the lake with minutes I'm there shifted back while getting passed some shorts from Kyle

"Thanks man" I say sniffing the air to follow the scent, it leads to a small cave just on the edge near my territory. Walking in we hear three people talking to each I silence Kyle and listen in.

(Rogue1)Do they know" what they on about do who know what

(Rogue2)Yes, this whole month they have being training and getting help from the three packs, she is getting to know her powers all to well the more she uses them the stronger she will become" hell no they watching this pack and I didn't even know that can't be I guess we have a mole in the pack I knew it. By the looks on Kyle face his as pissed myself but I tell him to hold back.

(Rogue 3)" look it's does fucking matter this war is happening if we like it or not you Jackson won't back down until he as his revenge specially with his mum on his back"

"Harry where are you" i say in the link I feel a tap on my shoulder to turn round and see him there

"Ready in three,,two,,one now" i say as we take the three rogues before there could escape Harry and Kyle both snapping their necks while I hold and pin down the other trying not to kill him.

"When is he coming" i growl out at him.

"You can't stop this" he says trying to get out of my grip

"I asked when you veil being"

"In two days he will come but you most know he won't be on his own his teamed up with hunters" what the fuck a were working with hunters but how.

"What do you mean his teamed with hunters that's impossible"

"His mother was a hunters Thomas mate was a hunter he kept it from her, she only found out when Jackson shifted for the first time but she couldn't kill him with it being her son" this is to fucking much without a second thought I snap his neck and make my way back to the pack house.

"Warriors time to get you weapons up and loaded we have hunters to take out the war is in two days" I say through the link knowing that my man who will be fighting have all they need now to make the phone call

Back in my office I pick up my phone calling Luka.

"Alpha Luka speaking"

"Luka it's Leo we have new two days from now they coming but that ain't it they have hunters with them, did you know Thomas mate was a hunter"

"No I had know idea why"

"Well is she and she knew nothing about him being a were neither all up and until Jackson shifted for the first time but she couldn't bring herself to kill her own child, the rogue you killed mentioned that his mother told him about the war and his father being killed but if she really is a hunter then how did she know about the war"

"I'm not to sure but how are we sure that this hunter his is mother for all we know she could of kidnapped him but we will never knew the true story anyways I guess these means having my warrior readying the guns and knife we will be there in the morning along with silver moon and the Knights as I shall call them right aways"

"Thank you Luka"

"No problem your family now remember that Leo" with that I hang up, not been able to even think straight two fucking day they were coming just two fucking day,