" Lécher les bottes (Suck up) ...Étais-je censé dire comment doux aaawww je te aime bébé .. Nope ( Was i supposed to say aaawww how sweet i love you baby.. nope)" i chuckled.

"Gosh, vous êtes un rude que alrigh (Gosh you are a rough one that alright)" I loved talking to her in french, the way she spoke was so sexy.

" Adieu l'amour garçon .... Je t'aime Jacob ( Goodbye lover boy.... I love you Jacob)" The sweetest word a woman can say.

" Je t'aime plus Angie (I love you more Angie)" I could here the smile on her face.

I cant wait for tomorrow to spend the whole day with her. Its going to be epic I'll make sure of it.

I drove to pick up Calvin from his daycare then straight home. I had tons of homework to grade and still had to make dinner for Calvin and I. Having Angie here always made things so much easier.

"What do you want for dinner Cal?" I asked him checking back on him in the backseat.

"Um Chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese" He gleamed taking his focus away from his game.

"Alright. That sounds pretty good. How was school?" I asked him.

"Awesome. These 2 girls like me daddy! They were fighting over me today!" He laughed trying to smirk. This little guy was definitely my son.

"Really? Two girls! Wow look at my little guy" I spoke proudly as he giggled.

"Little Man Father, little man" He said poking his chest out strong. I erupted into laughter as we got home finally.

"Hey before any TV what do we do?" I asked him strongly.

"Homework" He mumbled heading for his room instead of the entertainment lounge. I chucked and went to the kitchen to get dinner started. My phone buzzed and I check to see who it was.

Ang -I like the way you kiss me

A smile rose to my face looking over the text. I was going to text her back but she kept typing.

Ang -And I like when you touch me

Jacob- Touch you where?

Ang- My breast, my ass...

Jacob - Where else do you want me to touch you?

Ang- I want you to touch my pussy Jacob

My breathing started coming fast, my dick was hardening at the thought of her skin. And if she was touching herself right now. I wanted to ask but we'd never done this before. I didn't want to step my boundary but I needed her now.

Jacob- Dont tease me baby. I can't take it. I'm already hard.

Ang -Then think about my mouth over your shaft. Do you want me to go fast or slow?

Jacob- Oh Fuck baby. Slow for now.

I hurriedly ran to my room and closed it behind me sitting in my bed and taking my hard dick in hand.

Ang- Okay. I'm going to suck on you nice and slow. Hmm You taste good.

Jacob- Fuck Angie!

I closed my eyes images of her mouth over my cock sent my body jerking. My phone vibrated against me but I didn't care. I could only feel Angie's mouth around my dick. Pumping faster and faster on my hand all I needed was a bit more. I looked down to my phone and saw a picture of Angie showing her cleavage to me. As my eyes landed on her perfect pressed I imagined my mouth over then sucking and teasing her. Her moans loud in my ear. Fucking shit! I whispered screamed as I came over my hand. I road out my hands squeezing it all out. I lied back after cleaning myself up grabbing my phone.

Jacob- You are all mine tomorrow. You better be ready. 😜
I sent to her.
Ang- I'm all yours Mr. Romeo 😏
She sent back and I nearly lost myself. She was such a tease. And when she called me Mr. Romeo, it was such a turn on. I needed to do my work or I would burst in my pants.

I tossed and turned nearly all night from anxiousness, and because every time I closed my eyes I saw Angie. Not that it was a bad thing but my thoughts always went rather sexual and my hand wasn't doing justice like the real thing. I got up anyways because I knew that I would see her today all day. I'll be able to touch her and kiss her and make love to her as much as possible before our day ends.

I got Calvin dressed and ready for school then dropped him off. I went home and pulled out the outfit of the day. I chose dark blue jeans and a white muscle v neck shirt. I didn't mind much of clothing since I didn't want to be wearing much clothing that day.

I went down the stairs to make sure everything was ready then i called her.

Angie's POV

"I am on my way" I said then hung up before he could say anything else.

I put on the white lacy bra and panties to match. They are really cute and very comfortable. On the plus side Jacob had never seen me in something like this and I wanted to surprise him.

I grabbed my jean skirt and my white tank top put it on. I looked through my closet for my white sandals and finally found them then grabbed my leather jacket quickly put my wet head in a nice ponytail.

I walked to the living room and grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

There had to be traffic today so it took me a bit longer than expected. I ran up to the door and knocked he was there opening the door in seconds.

"What took you so long" he said with a pout.

"There was traffic" I said walking in closing the door behind me. I dropped my bags on the floor and walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I sunk into his touch living his strong scent against my nostrils and his arms wrapped around my tightly.

"What can I do to make up for lost time" I said playing with his hair. He relaxed into my touch looking over my face slowly. I smiled to him.

"I know a few things" He said biting his lip.

-----------------------------------------------------

Aren't they just this cutest

Tell me what you think of all this so far plz plz plz

VOTE

FAN

COMMENTS

Greatly appreciated those who do read this crappy book