Chapter 17

{Chapter 17}

The house had officially become a war-zone.

The boys had claimed one end of the house as their own, going over strategies in Harry’s bedroom behind the locked door. The girls had the other end of the beach house and had begun to use Katie’s bedroom as their ‘saferoom’.

“Okay girls, let’s figure this out.” Danielle said as they walked into Katie’s bedroom. A flush crept to Katie’s face when she realized it wasn’t necessarily clean. She hadn’t really expected visitors.

“Okay, we have to figure out 10 crazy dares.” Andrea giggled as Danielle, Eleanor and Andrea all flopped down on the bed. Katie kicked a pair of her dirty jeans under her bed as Eleanor smiled up at her.

“Katie, it’s okay. You should see my bedroom…” The brunette threw her head back in laughter and Katie found herself chuckling along.

Andrea grabbed a notepad of paper off of Katie’s side table and pulled a pen out of her back pocket.

“You just carry a pen around with you?” Danielle asked Andrea, who laughed.

“You never know when you’ll need to write down a hot guy’s number.”

The girls all laughed as Andrea titled the top of the paper ‘Dare List For The Boys’

“Okay, so we need something good….” Danielle trailed off in thought.

Andrea tapped the pen on the paper as Katie took a seat on the big bed next to Eleanor.

“Something funny…”

“Something that they would die of embarrassment from…”

An idea popped into Katie’s head as she began laughing already at the silly dare she had in mind. “How about we make them dress up as women and do a 2 minute twitcam?”

Eleanor and Danielle burst into laughter to the point where they were almost in tears.

“Brilliant!” Danielle squealed as Andrea jotted it down.

“Oh my God, the Directioners are going to go wild.” Eleanor laughed, clutching her stomach.

“They’ll never hear the end of it!” Andrea smiled.

Everyone dove back into thought as they searched their minds for more ideas.

“We should make them do some kind of dance.” Danielle chuckled, still in thought. A dance? All Katie could think about was the dance they preformed on Saturday Night Live. It would be amazing if they could find something just as hilarious as that was.

“How about-” Eleanor suddenly smiled cheekily as she bit her lip. “-We make them do a strip tease?”

Another round of laughter filled the room.

When Katie’s laughter died down she asked. “What do you think their dares are going to be?” 

The laughter died down as the girls caught their breaths and thought about the question. Andrea furrowed her eyebrows as Danielle bit thoughtfully on her bottom lip.