Chapter 16

{Chapter 16}

“Man, these are the last days where we just get to sit back and relax.” Niall sighed, propping his feet up on the glass table that sat in the middle of the living room. He stretched his arms over his head and sunk back into the couch.

Andrea had to admit, she was bored. She assumed everyone else was too because they were all sprawled out around the room, doing nothing.

Louis was flipping through the TV channels with a blank face, Harry was sprawled out length wise across the couch, sitting on an annoyed looking Katie who continued poking but he refused to budge. Zayn sat beside Andrea and fiddled with Louis’ hair.

“I knowwwww.” Harry groaned. “Saturday is going to come so fast and then we’ll be back to being Tyler’s bitches and working in the studio and going on tour and...”

Underneath Harry, Katie scoffed at the boy who laid across her lap. 

“Oh, I’m Harry Styles from One Direction and I have to write songs and preform to millions and have thousands of girls screaming my name. It’s so hard for us.” Katie mimicked Harry’s lazy British accent in a whiny voice. She even nailed the ‘oohz’ instead of  ‘us’ and Andrea burst out into the laughter.

Katie laughed as Harry looked at her in playful surprise.

“Oh really?” He gasped, staring wide-eyed at the brunette who smirked back in response. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to make fun of the person who’s currently sitting on you.”

He smirked back and spread his arms out wide and angled his body so he took up more of her space. 

Everyone in the room watched in amusement as Harry’s arm nearly nailed Katie in the face and his body engulfed her into the couch. She grimaced and poked his side some more in playful anger, but he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

“Anyway.” Louis said, pulling everyone’s attention away from the couple on the couch. “We should do something fun for the last few days. Instead, we’re just sitting here...doing nothing.”

“Yeah!” Zayn shot up in excitement. When he realized no one else was as excited as he was, he sank back down in his seat a little. “But like- what?”

Everyone was quiet for a moment as they pondered their options. They had covered all the necessary ‘fun’ activities that could have been done at the beach house. They went on the boat, they went to the Club every night, they stayed on the beach all day. There wasn’t much that they hadn’t done.

“Well...”Katie’s small voice came from behind Harry’s shoulder that was placed, uncomfortably near her face.

She blew a strand of her wild hair out of her eyes as she continued. “We don’t necessarily have to go find something to do. We could always, I don’t know, make our own fun?” She asked, somewhat cautiously.

The boy who pretended to be asleep on her lap had a burst of laughter escape his lips which his hand shot down to cover right away.

She rolled her eyes at him and smacked him playfully on the shoulder.

“Sorry, love.” He smiled with his eyes still closed. “But when you suggest 'make our own fun....'”