Chapter 25

{Chapter 25}

After the interview had wrapped up, the boys, Katie and Andrea all returned to the small dressing room that they had been assigned to inside the studio.

"Man, interviews like that get me so pumped up!" Niall bubbled, hopping up and down on the spot with a huge grin spread across his face. "Did you see all the fans? Some of the girls' were fit."

Louis laughed and clapped Niall on the shoulder. "That they were."

Andrea crossed the room and threw herself into Zayn's awaiting arms. She giggled as he pulled her down onto the small couch where he sat and kissed her eagerly on the lips.

"You did wonderfully, babe." He smiled at her when he pulled away. Everyone watched the couple with raised eyebrows and grins on their faces.

"Get a room!" Katie hollered jokingly. Louis, Niall, Liam and Katie all burst out in laughter as Zayn smirked and Andrea playfully flipped Katie her middle finger.

Maybe it was the post-adrenaline high she currently felt, but she felt amazing. 

She glanced up as the door to the dressing room opened and her boyfriend sauntered in. He was still in his fancy navy blue blazer and white shirt that hung low on his collar bones. He walked in, shaking his hair and brushing it across his forehead before lifting his eyes to lock with hers.

"There's my girl." He smiled and Katie couldn't contain her excitement as she ran up to him and jumped into his opened arms.

She knew she had taken him by surprise as her arms locked around his neck and her ankles crossed behind his back. His hands grabbed the back of her thighs, holding her up as he chuckled.

"I didn't expect this kind of 'hello'." He smiled, leaning back to look at her. She bit her lip happily, before leaning in and pecking his lips. When she pulled away, his smile only stretched further across his face. "I could get used to this."

Katie laughed and glanced away from Harry, remembering that they weren't trapped inside their own little world. She had completely forgot about everyone else in the room, who now stood around watching them.

"And you say that we need to get a room." Zayn snickered from the couch with Andrea still perched on his lap.

Everyone burst out into laughter again as Harry smiled back and Katie's face set a lovely shade of red.

He let her down gently, but never let go from the hold he had on her waist.

"So that was fun." Harry huffed contently as Paul came into the room a second later. The boys all nodded and began to speak in hushed conversation before Paul spoke up.

"Boys, remember what I said. Once you get your stuff together, you have a total of ten minutes to say hello to the fans who are waiting outside of the studio. We have to try and make it to the bus as carefully and smoothly as possible." The man said, with a stern gaze that caused all the boys to nod in understanding.

Harry reached down and grabbed Katie's hand.

"You did great out there, you know." He said, with a serious smile on his face as he looked down at her. Her stomach began doing those little flips it always seemed to do whenever she looked at him. 

She smiled back. "It wasn't too bad."

He chuckled and unraveled his hand from hers and instead, wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his side.

"Disappointed I couldn't flaunt my beautiful 'girlfriend' to the world, though." He whispered into her hair as she flushed.

"Well, there's always next time."

And with a laugh, they pulled apart and began to follow the other boys who were already making their way out of the dressing room.