The new kid: Mikey

You were in study hall  talking to the guys you usually chill with and skate board with, except Mikey.

The principle walked in and had a boy with blonde hair and pretty hot to you.
He had a white tang top on with an orange and blue flannel shirt (not a real one though) over it with surfing shorts, and what looked like DCs.

After the kid came and sat in the chair beside you, the principle left.
You started to stare at him then he spoke.
"Hey cupcake."
You looked at him weird and then the cheer captain, Sarah, came and pushed your chair away from his.

"Hey there cutie, why are you talking to her?"
He got up and looked at you, then Sarah pushed you out of your chair, to make you fall on the floor. He helped you up, and you finally figured out who he was.

"Mikey?"
He smirked.

"Yes cupcake?"
You hugged him and Sarah pushed you off of him.
"What are you doing with my boyfriend, whore!"
The teacher started to watch you too.

"I'm hugging my boyfriend."
Sarah laughed and stomped on your foot as hard as she could but with reflex, you moved your foot back then punched her in the nose.

"What the fuck!?! You little bitch!!"
She said and the teacher left the room.

Mikey picked you up and put you in the chair beside his and kissed your cheek.
"Okay fearless, you need to sit and let me talk to her."
He turned around and looked at her.

"You never call her a bitch again or you won't see tomorrow!!"
Your eyes went big and your mouth dropped.

"Sorry but I don't get threatened by a hot guy, I get laid."
She said getting ready to touch his arms.

You got up and got in between them.
Mikey was about to the something, but you stopped him before he could.

"Well then I hope my throne doesn't have dust yet because I'm gonna need it  to rule with."
She looked at you weird.

"What's that supposed to mean!?!"

You put your hands on your hips and smiled.
"That means you and your sluts will be my slaves in hell."
You imagined horns coming out of her head and smoke coming out of her nose.

"You little asshole!!"
She said then smiled happily, feeling satisfied with what she said.

You smirked then spoke.
"I have an ass and a hole, thanks for pointing that out captain obvious."
All the guys on your side of the room yelled, "burn!!" At the same time then the bell rang.

Walking hand in hand you rest your head on Mikey's shoulder.

"So why must you join me in ruling in this hellish building?"
He chuckled then said.

"Because I want to be with you more then anything, even if that means we go through hell and back."
He kissed the top of your head and said.

"I have a free period right now, what about you?"
He asked smiling.

"Same."
You and Mikey got to the senior lobby where you saw Raph cuddling Leah while she slept, Leo and Fiona talking, then keely and Donnie doing homework.
"So who's that girl you fought with in study hall?"
He said as he sat down and pulled you close to him.

"Sarah, the cheer captain for the pep squad. Mainly all guys in the school drool over her, some even pay her to get in their pants. She has bright blue eyes and blonde long strands of hair going down her back. She's the slut of the grade."
He nodded his head.

Fiona looked at you and smiled.
"How was study hall? Did you get some homework done?"

You looked at Mikey then sat on the bench beside Leah and Raph then said,
"It was somethin."
Then you cuddled up to your Mikey and drifted off asleep.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
How'd you like it?
👍
Or
👎

Id like to thank destiny1525 for the request. You guys are now seniors in the story.

If your names Sarah I'm sorry I put your name in here just please don't get offended.

Hope you enjoyed.
~Leah~