The new kid: Leo

Your sitting at your desk in Debate which is your first hour and the teachers doing attendance. Once she was done she got up and walked around to hand out your grades for the semester. Once she made it all the way around the room, the principle came in with a teenage boy behind.

He was tanned and had a well built body from your eyes, he had black hair that was sorta spiked up with the roots of his hair blue, and he had dark blue eyes to some it all up. You heard all the girls in the room except you stare at him with goggly eyes and pushing the girls that were sitting by them over so he could pick a spot by them.

The corner of guys on the other side of the room start to smirk at him.

"This is Leonardo Hamato, you best treat him fairly and respectfully."
You looked at him with huge eyes and your mouth dropped.

"Mr. Hamato please pick a seat."
He looked at your teacher then said.

"I go by Leo, just so you know."
Your teacher gave him a kind smile then motioned him to sit down.

"You should sit by us, wouldn't want some ugly unpopular girl to take you."
Sarah said.

Sarah's the cheer captain for the pep squad. Mainly all guys in the school drooled over her, some even tried to pay her to get in their pants. She had bright blue eyes and blonde long strands of hair going down her back.

Leo just looked at her weird then said,
"Your right that's why I'm sitting by her."
He pointed to you and you sorta blushed.

"Why her, like you could have the cheer captain, all the guys drool over this."
Leo sat by you then turned and looked at her.

"Yeah see, now I know what her face looks like and she's better then some wanna be popular."
All the guys in the class said,
"Burn!"

And the teacher laughed.
"See class this is a good debate, keep going if you please."

Sarah snarled at you and stood up.
"You little, whore!"
She started to walk over to you and she slammed her hands on your desk.

You jumped back and Leo stood up and got in front of you.
"Says you, I mean at least she doesn't hide her self under a shit ton of make up and barely any clothes."
You stood up and put a hand on his shoulder and he backed off and let you get in front of him to be face to face with her.
Leo backed up with the teacher laughing. All the guys started to sit on the edge of their seats.

She looked you dead in the eye and said,
"You ugly ass whore!"

You looked at her and stood up calmly.
"Excuse me but I'm not a mirror."
Then the bell rang. You and Leo stayed after class to talk to the teacher.

"Sorry that happened Mrs.Sloan, I promise that will never happen again."
You said to her a bit ashamed of your self.

She just smiled at you.
"Your lucky, your my favorite student, it's okay though."
You smiled and Leo grabbed your hand and curled his fingers into yours and you both walked out of the room.

You looked up at him while you guys went to the senior lobby.
"Why?"

He looked down at you,
"Why what?"

"Why would you come to hell?"
He chuckled and smiled.

"I'd rather be in hell with you then with out you."
You smiled and put your head on his arm.

"What's your next class?"
He showed you his schedule and smiled "It's my free period."
You looked at his schedule and smiled huge.

"We have the same schedule."
He smiled at you then you guys saw Leah doing homework while Raph had his arm holding her waist close to him.
You sat by them and Leah looked at you.

"How was debate?"
You giggled then Leo pulled you closer to him.

"That's a long story."
You say while you and Leo looked at each other.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

How'd you like it?
👍
Or
👎

Id like to thank destiny1525 for the request. You guys are now seniors in the story.

If your names Sarah I'm sorry I put your name in here just please don't get offended.

Hope you enjoyed.
~Leah~