Waking up odd: Raph

You opened one eye and then the other slowly. You could hear his brothers and the girls in the living room talking and you felt like joining them, but with what position you were in you weren't able to move.
You had one of your legs wrapped around Raph's and the other one wrapped around his shell. One of his hands was holding it up and the other one was holding you close to him. Your chest was up against his and his head was on top of yours, both of your arms were wrapped around his neck.
You looked at what you could make of this but you couldn't even move your arms. You struggled for a little bit then noticed he started to move, his hand that was holding your leg let go and moved to your side. When it had grip of you he rolled over on to his shell so you were laying flat on his chest. You loved the felling but you wanted to get up even more.

"Alright that's it."
You said then licked Raph's face.
You saw his eyes flutter open and a smile across his face. You looked at him confused.

"You know I love you a lot right?"
You nod as he asks then he speaks again.

"So why'd you lick my face?"
You nervously giggled and looked down at his shell away from his face.

"Because I wanted to get up but I was in an uncomfortable position until you flipped over."
He raised one eyebrow thingy with a straight face.

"That's the only way you could try to wake me up?"
You got a little annoyed until you remembered the time he woke you up.

"Well I think we are fair now?"
He smirked at you and smirked back.

"Oh yeah, and what makes you think that?"
He let go of you so you could go get dressed.
Once you got to the dresser you looked at him while he laid on his side and perched his head up with his hand.

"Remember the time you were trying to wake me up but all you could come up with was tickling me."
He smiled at that memory than sat up in the bed.

"Yep, so we are even now aren't we?"
You nod your head as you put your cloths on. Once you were dressed Raph got up and walked over to you. Then hugged you from behind.

"Yes, yes we are."
You say looking a him while his head rested on your shoulder.

"Well I'm going to go get breakfast, Come out when ever Raphie."
You smiled as he nodded then you walked out.

"What am I gonna do with her?"
He said as he fell back on to his bed.