Heat wave: Donnie

I know school started for a lot of people so I decided to have summer come early.
Enjoy
~Leah~

--------------------------------------------

New York was breaking records and the sun was blazing. This is the first day of summer and you were sweating even sitting. Best part was the beach was full, all ice cream in town was sold out, and the pool wasn't letting any one else in. Yes, New York was in a heat wave, even the lair was hot.
You went to the kitchen were you saw a huge fan sitting there in dust. You picked it up and came up with an idea.

You brought it into the living room and smiled . You took it apart and cleaned the blades of it and put it back together.
A few hours later you saw all the girls sweating like pigs.
"Where'd you find that, the stores ran out of them and won't sell any more."
Leah said looking at you panting.

You patted the seat next to you and they got what you meant. When they sat down by you, you cranked up the fan to make it colder.
The fan was going as fast as it could and you couldn't hear Donnie yelling for you, so next came a furious Donnie stomping out of the lab. He stopped in his tracks and looked at you guys then joined. The other three came out of the dojo and sat down by you guys.
Nobody moved all day.