Little talks: Raph

Raph's POV

I was jumping roof tops until I saw
(y/n) at the gym punching the punching bag pretty hard. I went full out ninja mode and snuck up behind her.
"Use your hips it'll help throw a harder punch."
She jumped and fell on her butt on the ground.

Your POV

I jumped off the ground then fell back on the ground. Rubbing my head I looked up and saw Raph holding his hand out.

"What?"

"I just wanted to chill with you, is that okay?"
I grab his hand and he helps me up, I shrug then get back to punching the punching bag.

"So what've you been up to Raphael?"
I glanced over at him and saw him looking down at the floor. I stop what I'm doing and turn around to look at him.
"Nothin really. How've you been?"

As wipe the rag in my hand on my face I look at him.
"Same, here I'll go change and we can walk to my aunts and chill."
He nodded and waited while I went and changed cloths. Once I came out in my sweater and sweatpants we walked outside and onto the roof tops.

"So how's everyone been at the lair?"
I asked while digging my hands in my pockets more.

"Okay, Donnie and Keely are inventing new weapons for us to use and Leo and Fiona have been learning how to cook from Christina and Mikey."
I chuckle and smile up at him.

"Leo and Fiona can't cook? That's hard to believe."
He smiled and chuckled too.

"No they can't, last night they almost blew up the kitchen."
He said smiling. I looked down at the ground.

Raph's POV

As we reached her apartment I saw tears roll down her cheeks, as I helped her through the window. Once we both sat on her bed I pulled her into a hug. I saw many tears rolling down her cheeks after I did. I nuzzled my nose in her neck then whispered,
"What's wrong?"

She pulls out of the hug and starts.
"I miss everyone at the lair, I miss Sensi, I miss our bedroom, I miss hanging out with you guys, I miss us."
Right when she said 'us' I pulled her into a hug again.

"I miss us too. I know slash misses you also."
She pulled out of the hug and smiled.
I was starting to get nervous, I mean yeah she probably doesn't want me back after what I did to her and she probably wants nothing to do with me but the words just slipped out of my mouth.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry, will you give me a second chance, please?"
She smiled and nodded.

I kissed her slowly and passionately. I missed holding her in my arms, she completes me I'm never letting go of this again.
When I let go of her se latched right back on me. I bent my head down to hers and questioned.
"What's wrong?"

"Don't leave. Can you take the night off. Please?"

I pulled out my phone and texted Leo telling him I'm staying at (y/n)'s tonight. Then told her yes.

We crawled into bed and I laid down pulling her to my side. Keely was right, all I needed to do was say a simple sorry.