Make out: Donnie

You were in Donnie's lab spinning in his chair dying of boredom until he put a hand on the chair and bent down to your level.

"Sweetie I know your bored but i have work."
You looked at him with puppy dog eyes, stuck out your bottom lip and made it quiver.

"Can it please wait?"
He sighed in defeat.

"Alright, fine, what do you wanna do?"
Your eyes lit up in excitement.

"I don't know what should we do?"
You asked curios of what he would say.

"I have an idea."
He looked at you smirked. Your eyes got big while he came closer to you.
Next thing you knew you felt impact on your lips, you shut your eyes and started to kiss back. He pulled you into his lap then you put your arms around his neck right away.

He licked your bottom lip for entrance, and you denied him. He got a little upset and then came up with an idea.

He squeezed your butt which made you gasp and he took the chance to shoot his tongue in your mouth. He touched every inch of your mouth and you loved it. He rubbed your sweet spot in your mouth and you moaned. He kept rubbing that spot just to hear you moan.

Before you guys could escalate Donnie pulled away for breathe and saw Fiona at the entrance.
"H-hey Fiona, h-how's it going?"
He asked her nervously.

She chuckled.
"I'll leave, jus keep it rated PG-13."
You both blush and you sit back in your chair.
"I think I'm going to get some food. We should continue some day."

You nodded as he left. Once he was gone you put two fingers on your lips and thought to yourself,
'Not bad for a turtle.'