Healing at its finest: Raph

You woke up scratching the wound on your thigh that Casey stabbed you, about a three inch deep wound.
You winced every time you touched it.

You woke up Raph while you winced into him, he sat up and rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of the sleep.
"Babe are you okay?"
You start to cry but say,
"Yeah I'm fine."
He heard the sound of your voice and he turned the night lamp on by his side of the bed. Once he saw your thigh he went big eyed and pulled you into his lap.
"What happ- never mind I'll fix it up for now but Donnie will have to patch that up, okay?"
You nodded with tears rolling down your cheeks. Raph being the dork he is licked the tears off of your cheek then smirked.
"Little salty but I've had worse."
You giggled at his remark, then watched him leave to go to the bathroom. He came back with a bucket of water and the same bandages he had wrapped around his knuckles.
"This might sting, but it's good for you."
You looked at him with a questionable expression. As he started to rub you thigh with the rag and water, you flinched every time the cold rag touched you.
He stopped and looked up at you.
"What's wrong? Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you it just stings but you can keep going."

"Well if it hurts you, you should've told me."
He started to kiss you every time he rubbed the wet rag on your wound.
After he was done he bandaged it up and smiled.

"How was that?"
You smirked then kissed his cheek.

"I loved it."
He smiled then picked you up and brought you to Donnie where he stitched you up then Raph picked you up bridal style and brought you to the dojo where you saw...