Healing at its finest: Leo

You woke with many scars and bruises from Casey last night and they kept bothering you. You sat there itching them until you started to bleed, Leo's blue eyes fluttered open noticing the blood on his sheets.
"What happ-......oh never mind, let me see."
He said sleepily watching you climb over t him. He sat up and turned on the night light then rubbed his eyes. After he got done rubbing his eyes, his eyes went huge.

"What the hell!?! That wasn't there last night, was it?"
You started tearing up from the tone of voice he was using with you.

"Leo, m-my wounds, they itch and I can't stop them."
He gently hugged you while whispering in your ear.

"Sssshhhh, I'm sorry I said that, we'll wait until Donnie wakes up then I'll bring you to him okay?"
You nodded while he rocked you back and forth.

"In the mean while though let's cover that up shall we."
You grinned then watched Leo leave to go to the bathroom. When he came back he had bandages that looked like his and ones that were blue, in the other hand was a bucket of luke warm water and two rags.

"Alright I'll clean your wounds then wrap them up for now. We'll see if Donnie can do more."
You nodded then watched him get everything ready.

He started to clean your wound and you kept flinching because it stun really bad. He leaned in an kissed your cheek.
"I swear I'm healing you, not hurting you."
You giggled then smiled.

Few hours later

That morning Donnie came in and patched you up. After he did Leo carried you bridle style to the dojo and you were surprised by the sight......