Meeting Raph (again)

You were working out in your room doing push-ups and sit-ups, when all of the sudden you hear a knock on your window. You were wearing a red sports bra and long black spandex with your hair up in a pony tail. You opened up the window and saw Raph. He blushed then smirked at what you were wearing.

"Hey, what up Raph?"

"Uh, Oh, just doing patrol on your block before I go home. what you up to?"

"Working out, I just got out of a fight with my dumb step dad."

"How'd that go for ya?"he asked with a smirk.

"Well, we made it official that we hate each other."

"Wow that's rough..."
Before he could say anything else you both heard a yell from down stairs, "Your daughter is worthless and I want her out of here, she doesn't do chores, she just sits around and eats all of our food!"your step dad yelled at your moms face, making her cry and run to her room, she didn't want to lose you because of one stupid guy.

Raph turned towards you and said, "Wow,that fight must have been pretty bad (Y/N)."

"Yah well I better go raph, I need to pack what is important to me."

He gave you a ninja star that had his number on it,
"Well text me if you need anything, okay."

You nodded and said," Okay."
As he left you closed your window and tried to fall asleep.