He's sick: Donnie

"I was watching (y/n) walk home from school and saw her sketching something in her journal, it looked like a little turtle with a bandage around his shell, what does that mean?"

"Donnie, I'm pretty sure that means she misses you or she wants you killed, either way I'd give her some space."

Donnie was in his room with Leah so he could help her on homework. He's been sick since the day you left him he started to fall into depression then he got sick.

"Leah, that drawing has to mean something."

"Donnie, I draw when I'm bored or-"

"No, the way she looked and the turtle on her paper, those have to mean something. I swear."
Raph ran into the room when he heard Donnie yelling.

Leah nodded her head and got up then pat Donnie on the head.
"Don you may be the smartest out of your brothers but don't try to figure out girls, that takes more then science. Now get some rest your body needs to heal."

Leah left as Raph was standing at the door looking puzzled.
"What was that about?"

"Ask your hothead stubborn girlfriend."
Donnie said to Raph, while his voice was cracking. His older brother just shrugged and left the room.

Donnie's POV

I love her and I can't get her off my mind, she heals me just standing or sitting by me. Ugh I'm a wreck.
.............................................................

He misses you a lot to where he talks to one of his closet friends about his feelings.

I felt like doing a short chap because the last ones were so long. And as far as the turtle and human thing go it's a tie so I need a few more comments on either human
Or
Turtle

Special thanks to 34roseygirl for the recommendation

~Leah~