“Well, you see, I’m a shapeshifter”

((Akira))

Daisuke was waiting for me outside when I walked out. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in.

So gentlemanly.

He went to the driver’s side, got in, and started the car.

“So where’re we going?” I asked looking at him. He took a quick glance in my direction.

“Well I have something I want to show you” he said vaguely, making me frown.

“Ok then” I said and looked out the window.

He suddenly pulled into a small store, and got out of the car.

He opened the passenger door and pulled me out of the car, “can you do something for me real quick?” I reluctantly nodded.

He spun me around so my back was facing him and tied something around my eyes so I couldn’t see a thing.

“There, all done” he guided me back into the passenger seat, and helped me with my seatbelt. I kept feeling like something bad was going to happen, but I wasn’t sure what.

“We’re here” I jumped a bit, snapping out of my thoughts.

“Great” I said trying to hide my insecurity.

He helped me out of the car and we walked for a minute or so, he was holding my hand, guiding me along.

I gasped when he took the blindfold off, my mouth was hanging open and I was beyond surprised.

“Wow…” I said quietly, we were on a small cliff by a huge Sakura tree, its pink petals shining in the sunlight.

There was a small table for two and two chairs. On the table were neatly placed food, ready to be eaten.

“So, do you like it?” he asked, a hopeful look in his eyes.

I smiled and nodded, “but you didn’t have to do this though” he smiled and held out chair for me,

“I wanted to”

Aw, how nice.

No sarcasm this time

I sat in the chair and he pushed the chair back to its spot close to the table.

We talked and laughed and sincerely had a good time, but I still felt like something bad was going to happen. I ignored it for now. Daisuke filled my glass with water and I took a small sip, the water tasted a bit weird, but I couldn’t place it. A few minutes later my vision started getting blurry and was feeling dizzy.

“Akira? Are you alright?” I could barely hear him over the loud screeching sound ringing in my ears.

I shook my head trying to get rid of the awful sound. This only made it worse.

And that’s when I realized; He drugged me! That sneaky rat! I can’t trust this guy, don’t faint! Come on Akira, fight it! So much for that.

I fainted.

~*~

“Akira, can you hear me?” I groaned and opened my eyes, but had to close them back because of the intense light in the room.

I reopened my eyes, leaving them as slits. =_= when I got used to the light I opened my eyes fully and looked at him.

“I’m surprised you brought me here” I said and sat up.