Meeting Him

You wake up at 4:30 worrying about your new school if the teachers are mean if people will hate you or like you, you go back to sleep wake up again at 7:00. You change into your stupid school inform you go down stairs and get a bowl of cereal.

You turn on the tv you watch what ever your parents were watching before when your done you turn off the tv and rinse your bowl you look at the time ' shit it's 7:50 ' you fast walk because nobody runs to school you get your schedule you run to your class when somebody bumps into you really hard.

You fall to the ground your head is pounding he help's you get up your eyes are spinning when you finally get get control of your self, you look at him he has brown hair and hazel eyes " I'm so sorry I didn't see are you ok " you smile " I'm fine sorry for not looking " he smirks " I'm Jacob... Jacob Sartorius " you give him a weird look .

" I'm y/n " you go to you class room and keep on wondering if it was a joke or if it was real. It was now lunch you didn't know who to sit with so you went to you locker to put stuff away, somebody slams there locker that scared you a girl comes up to you " sorry... hey your the new girl " you nod your head " I'm y/n ".

She smiles at you " I'm Rosie... you fell running to class " you raise an eyebrow " yea how to do you know " she giggles " I was late sorry I didn't help you up but Jacob did " you give her a weird look " who's that Jacob kid anyway " she flips her hair " his the player of the enter school I know because I was his best friend then her started to turn " .

Your eyes widen " why did he do that " she shrugs her shoulders " nobody knows I don't even know " you shake your head " want to go and eat I'm hungry " she nods her head " the food isn't really good here but sure hopefully theirs pizza " you laugh and go to the cafeteria.

You walk in and Jacob glares at you look at Rosie " what up with Jacob his just glaring at me he looked nice in the morning " she giggles again " sorry to say this but your his next victim... but don't let his looks get to you ".