Chapter Eighteen ❌

Lorenzo's Family in the memo.

Character Change

Character Change.

Lori Harvey as Victoria Browning.

~You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consist of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life~

3rd P.O.V

Victoria was happy.

At last, at last, little Tori finally had her groove.

She thought by having her family with her in Italy would add complications but instead brighten her world just a bit more.

Turning over in her bed to see Lorenzo sleeping peacefully besides her. She rested her chin on his bare chest tracing the lines of his shoulder tattoo with her finger.

Her eyes traveled up to his face admiring how sharp his features resembled a roman statue.

"Having fun there?" Lorenzo's raspy morning voice asked. Though his eyes were still closed he was wide awake. Victoria giggled. "Yeah. I like your face alot".

Lorenzo opened his eyes yawning then wrapping an arm around her body. "What time is it?"

"Its noon. My family is probably blowing up my phone saying I missed breakfast or something".

"We can go out to brunch instead?" Lorenzo offered, she shrugged. "Don't you have 'business' to attend to?".

"I did but, spending time with my bella and her family is more important. Besides Thomas or Marco can cover for me".

Victoria picked up her phone scrolling through all her messages sighing loudly. "Ughhh Veronica wants to hang out and have sister bonding time" .

"She doesn't seem that bad". She scoffed at his response. "Veronica isn't on her bullshit in front of new people. Give her a week and she will start".

Victoria hopped out of bed going into her bathroom getting ready to explore the city all over again....featuring Veronica.

Thomas's P.O.V

Gigi and I watched Marco flirting away with his woman from a distance.

"How on earth did I not see this coming?" I  said more to myself putting my head down. Gigi gulped down her beer. "Ah maybe beacuse you're never here? Jenny and Marco have been dating for two months now".

I hate to say it but, Gigi was right. I was never home. I've gotten so caught up in the mafia business, watching Alessia, and dealing with Giganti's bullshit  that I've turning into another Lorenzo.

"It feels like I'm the one running the Catalona's name since both Lorenzo and Marco are busy with their women". Gigi patted my back. "Don't be jealous. You will find your woman soon".