Chapter Twelve ❌

Lorenzo Catalona.

In the Name of Catalona.

~A past hidden in darkness, His present cloaked in secrets. The future only holds the truth that cannot be escaped~

Six Years Ago

~Lorenzo's 3rd P.O.V~

Ever since he was a little boy, Lorenzo always looked up to his father. The Great Catalona.

Luca Catalona. Tall, lean, muscular, and just out right ruthless. At the age of eighteen he took over his father's mafia taking over just like his father. At the age of twenty he made millions through underground drug trade all throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa. He killed hundreds and injured thousands more. He was the most wanted man all over the world and nobody could catch him or even have the chance to see his face.

He was better known as the invisible man. That was until he purchased a hotel chain and renamed it as his own. They tried taking him down but no one succeed. He was untouchable. He later found a damsel in distress who actually loved him and looked passed his brutal ways.

That woman turned out to be Lucy Catalona. Together they could accomplished anything and everything.

They were married for five years before having their first and only child. He was named after the first Catalona to ever be born the great grandfather of the roaring 20's. Lorenzo Alesio Catalona the second. But, having a child never stopped them from what hey were doing.

Lorenzo was always the wild card when he was growing up. He could be caring and sensitive like his mother and then at other times he was strong and outspoken like his father and then he was just fun to be around and playful..just himself.

That was the Lorenzo everyone grew up to know and love not this other man he is today.

~

~Victoria's 1st P.O.V~

It was another bright sunny day in Rome. The sunlight was peeking through the little crevices of the curtains but, the bedroom was still dark overall. I yawned stretching my arms out expecting to feel Lorenzo beside me but, there was nobody.

Immediately, I jumped up and pulled the covers over my bare chest looking around the room. It was ten minutes passed noon. I slept all throughout the morning and the feeling of Lorenzo's hands were all over my body brought back the hot flashbacks from last night going onto the early morning hours. The amount of orgasms Lorenzo gave me was unbelievable as I lost count after ten.

The several positions he had me in...oh my.

I was still a little sore from last night especially between my legs. The water from his shower began running as I snapped my head towards that direction, a smile developed knowing that he hasn't left yet.

Taking my time I exited out the bed going inside his bathroom. I saw Lorenzo standing inside the glass shower as the water cascades down his body. My insides began to feel stimulated and already reacting. I slowly made my way over towards him when he turned around and saw me as I opened the glass shower door stepping inside joining him.

Lorenzo looked at me than his eyes wandered down to my body then back to my eyes. "Good morning Mr.Catalona" I said biting my lip. He groaned sexually. "If you bite your lip one more time" He said as his large hands cupped my ass and backed me up to the wall.

Water was now running down my back as he squeezed it and had his way with it. I moaned biting my lip once more. I was then lifted up against the wall and looked down at his fully hard erection and must I say he was huge and fully loaded.