Authors Note.

Hey Guys as you can see above these are ideas of stories I am thinking about writing that have came across my mind for some time now. Please tell me what you think about them in the comment section. The first one is a teen drama and comedy which is a Dolan twin fanfic. The second one is an adult fiction.

School Of Lies.

"Let's play a game Trent...If I win by graduation day you have to..."

Sixteen year old junior Melanie Holt has made a an agreement to help take down the fuckboy who played her best friend Shayla's heart. Co-Captain of the basketball team Trent Stone. Yes, its one of those books where she messes with Mr.Playboy but he isn't the only playboy at this school she has to deal with. What happens when you bring in her annoying star athlete older brother, boy crazy best friends, more fuckboys, the fuckboys twin brother, and a cheating scandal. Never mind this isn't your average love story.

The Great Basketball Frenzy.

NBA Star Athlete Tristan Taylor has to work hard to keep his dysfunctional family in one peace including looking after his younger half siblings. Besides from hanging out with his sister Lydia and brother Gus, he loves to party and turn up with his boys and nearby groupies who are able to give a good fuck. He could be arrogant, cocky, and possessive at times but never would he think that he would save a life one day. Then he meets Cathy... the young nerdy pharmacy major girl at NYU. She is one of his crazed fans that he took in inly for the media purposes only as they glorify him from outside doors which is all apart of the Frenzy. Later as time goes on Cathy shows him things that are more to life than the fame and the money. That the beauty of the things come from the inside. Is Tristan ready for Cathy or would he let his past catch up with him.

Those are the two story ideas. What do you guys think and yes they are interracial and will probably be written by summer or sometime after The Silent Storm. School of lies main character will be played by Amandla Stenburg and Basketball Frenzy by Brittany Sky.

~Saslious~