Chapter Fifteen ❌

Julian^(Imagine blue eyes if you want)

Something Along The Line.

~One's destination isn't a place but a new way of looking at things~

Hey Guys..Yes this a chapter but I need to say something before I go on Thank you for all of your condolences and prayers. It really helped. The funeral was last Saturday and it was very emotional and heart retching...half of the school including all his family was there filling up the home and having people stand outside. I am feeling a little bit better compared to the mess I was two weeks ago. I lost my childhood friend but, I know he is in a better place and will always be in my heart.

Another thing. For the Silent Storm I had an idea originally planned out when I was first writing this and how it would go on and I have decided to speed it up a few weeks. I am trying to make this a little more interesting and towards the good juicy parts.

~Destiny's 3rd P.O.V~

Two weeks later...

It was dark inside of the child's room. A little too dark for her liking. With only her eyes peeking out and the blanket covering her whole body up to the bridge of her nose.

The shadows of the trees peeked inside along with her nightlight enhancing the size giving it an eerie look and feel. It was still relatively dark outside as Veronica suddenly came inside the child's room freighting her instantly sending her under her sheets.

Destiny felt the covers come off of her to see the white face monster about to demolish her as she let out an ear deafening.

"DESTINY! STOP" Veronica yelled before rubbing her ears and turning on the lights. Destiny looked up to see her mother wearing a white facial mask and hair rollers in her head giving her the monstrous appearance.

"Oh hey Mommy" Destiny giggled as Veronica rolled her eyes and smiled. "Hey hun it time to get up now. You don't want to be late now do we" Veronica asked the child who nodded quickly and scurried off into the nearby bathroom where her toothbrush was waiting for her leaning off the basin.

Since she took a shower last night all she needed to do was freshen up and get dressed...according to Mommy.

Destiny had brushed her teeth twice making sure her breath reeked of Listerine and Colgate. Next was her face in which she soaped up and washed off with ease. Her mother waited for her in their bedroom with her adorable outfit from Gymboree and The Children's Place laid out before her with her mini kitty cat sandal wedges.

After getting dressed Destiny was sent outside to the kitchen where Bryan just finished making her a cheesy egg sandwich, kissed her on the forehead before proceeding to button up his dress shirt and carried on into his bedroom.

Destiny, not knowing exactly what was going on began to eat her breakfast and turned on her IPad. Not too long after grandma and grandpa showed up at the door with suitcases in hand. Mommy and Daddy weren't to far behind as they walked out from the back dressed as well.

 Hopping off the stool to her family she asked..

"Where are we going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Victoria's 1st P.O.V~

Lorenzo's body laid on top of mine as my eyes began to see clearly after a few blinks. From the waist down I was paralyzed from the soreness  of our wildest sexcapdes. Every night it would be us until the wee hours of the night. Nothing I object to it just happens with this spontaneous feeling that I get anytime I am around him.