Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Dean wouldn't have made it without you, Sam." You cried, pulling away.

You led them into the living room. The house was small, but it was cozy.

"So, you wanna explain..?" Sam asked patiently.

The boys sat down on your couch, while you stood, pacing back and forth. "When we...when we went on that hunt two months ago, I didn't expect there to be more than one. We were all fighting, busting out asses trying to keep each other alive while ganking those bitches," you paused, steadying yourself from shaking. "There was a couple of demons ganging up on Cas at the time. I looked at both of you; Sam had himself covered and so did Dean. So I rushed over to Cas, killed them and then..." You wiped tears off your cheeks, trying to not let the boys see how much that night tore you apart, "then Sam was being stabbed in the stomach. I ran as quick as I could, taking down the demon that killed you. All I felt that night was rage. I looked down at you, trying to keep the blood from seeping out, to keep you alive..." You stopped, looking at the floor.

"But you couldn't, there wasn't anything you could do to help." Sam said.

You nodded. "It's...it was all my fault. If I didn't help Cas, none of us would be having this conversation."

Dean got up, walking around and eventually stopping in front of you. "But it wasn't, it isn't, (Name)."  Sighing, he put his hands on your shoulders. "Don't you ever think you're not important to me, you're apart of this family. And...I couldn't lose you. You're like the sister I never wanted. And uh...I love you too." He looked down at his feet.l, a little embarrassed at this chick flick moment. You didn't say anything, you just hugged him.

"Thank you, Dean. But trust me, you wouldn't have been the same."

"What do you mean?" He said as you pulled away.

"Two months ago, the last two nights you saw me, you were completely wasted. I dragged you to your bed somehow and tucked you in. Making sure you were okay. I couldn't lose you either." You shrugged. Silence grew between the four of you, no one knowing what to say.

After a few moments, Sam cleared his throat, breaking the silence.

"So how come we couldn't find you?" He asked, shrugging. "I mean, we looked everywhere. There was no leads, no signs, nothing. And then, you just...appear out of nowhere?" The look on his face was a broken one, despair filling the cracks.

"To disappear without a trace, you must outsmart Sam Winchester." You said with a smirk on your face. Dean chuckled and you let a giggle slip through your lips.

"But how?" Sam asked, curiosity getting the best of him. He flopped back into the couch, running his hands through his brown locks.

"Do you forget that I know you, Sam?" You smiled. "I know how you are, just like I know Dean and Cas. So all i had to do, was live the apple pie life..."

--//flash back//--

"One more thing Crowley, then it can be sealed.." You trailed off.

"There it is. Just like a true Winchester. Well?" Crowley sassed at you.

"Sam lives out the rest of his life, I get two months." You said.

"Interesting. Why two months? What's your thinking, dear?" He inquired.

"Two months, living a normal life. Different gender in some normal town. Somewhere nice. Towards the end of my two months, you tell them where I am. Address, name, or hell, just make me my original gender for the last week." You paused, gathering yourself , "I don't want to be found, that's my thinking. Not yet. Only you would know, Crowley."